There are a few of these that I was considering. However, it seems that the general consensus here is that these are simply CD masterings pressed on vinyl. Can anyone confirm that? It seems like it would be such a waste to not master them for vinyl

I mean, I think they sound decent at retail cost from HT, but at second hand prices I think the Mightier Than Sword presses are more worth it. I always thought the production from Enema on was solid and it still translates well for me on these presses

I mean, I think they sound decent at retail cost from HT, but at second hand prices I think the Mightier Than Sword presses are more worth it. I always thought the production from Enema on was solid and it still translates well for me on these presses

I've not seen spectral anaylsis but many have presumed that the Hot Topic Enema Of The State is CD sourced due to an edited lyric in one of the tracks. I've ordered Greatest Hits. I'll do a spectrum anaylsis once I get it. Edit: I did a spectrum analysis on the Cheshire Cat vinyl reissue. It does not have a cut off at 44.1khz as I would expect it to if it were CD sourced. I can post screenshots if anyone's interested.

I've not seen spectral anaylsis but many have presumed that the Hot Topic Enema Of The State is CD sourced due to an edited lyric in one of the tracks. I've ordered Greatest Hits. I'll do a spectrum anaylsis once I get it. Edit: I did a spectrum analysis on the Cheshire Cat vinyl reissue. It does not have a cut off at 44.1khz as I would expect it to if it were CD sourced. I can post screenshots if anyone's interested.

id be more than willing to bet almost all of the HT represses are cd sourced. 

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome. Take a look around and you may find the answers you desire.

Greatest Hits repress should be out early January

Still waiting to find out when Dude Ranch and Enema of the State represses will be coming. Hopefully not too much longer on those.

Box Car Racer is still coming, just no new info to share on that one yet.