Enema of the State and Dude Ranch splatter represses should be done any day now. (coming soon)

Box Car splatter vinyl still has a ways to go. Waiting on a couple more details and then we'll be off to the plant with that one. (coming but not soon)

Hey, Travis.. Are there any plans for Angels & Airwaves? I noticed Tom just put up I-Empire (which has a $20 "fan club" paywall just to be able to purchase the record for $30+shipping) on his website..

The dude is basing the price off discogs, yet doesnt even realize that no one has bought the album off Discogs since Oct '15 before the repress was announced. What a joke

The dude who runs that store is a fair price guy. I've bought from him before. How was he supposed to know a repress is coming? A record store owner can't feasibly look up repress info on everything that gets traded in. 

The dude who runs that store is a fair price guy. I've bought from him before. How was he supposed to know a repress is coming? A record store owner can't feasibly look up repress info on everything that gets traded in. 

I thought he sounded like a dick when he responded.  Or else I wouldn't have commented.  

Hi everyone.

I've been watching this topic closely for a few month now. Looking forward to the  EOTS repress.

I live in france and would like to find someone who could buy one copy for me and send it, with reasonable s&h costs.

I've seen that a few members here do that often.

thank you all for your help.

Hi everyone.

I've been watching this topic closely for a few month now. Looking forward to the EOTS repress.

I live in france and would like to find someone who could buy one copy for me and send it, with reasonable s&h costs.

I've seen that a few members here do that often.

thank you all for your help.

Bonjour

DOMAN127 is the hero helping us international VCers out. He has a thread in the Sale/Trade forum when new things of interest are out. You can also drop him a PM to work something out. He will appear soon I'm sure...

He blocked me afterwards so idk what happened after me simply stating he shouldn't spend $75 for a record that's about to be repressed..

This is what you missed:

• pose_in_hell@mrsuitrecords The head of Hot Topic's vinyl department would be the source for that. This, along with Dude Ranch have been repressed and are about to go on sale online and hit stores (same variants) for retail price, which I think is $22. Nothing wrong with@rottengoth looking out for a fellow collector and trying to save him from being fleeced and throwing away $53. And no, copies on discogs are not still going for $90. The last one that sold was in October, and that was before the repress was announced.
  • mrsuitrecordsTough luck trolls, record is sold. Now to go spend that extra $53 I "fleeced" from Joe Taxpayer at the craps table!
  • mrsuitrecordsSeriously, I never get trolled on price besides Blink 182 shit.

Seems like a good dude

I find it funny that Angels and Airwaves announced the I-Empire vinyl last night, and today Blink is supposedly announcing their new record. I wonder if Tom caught word of them planning to announce their news, and tried to make waves (no pun intended) for his band before Blink took the spotlight in the today?

This is what you missed:

• pose_in_hell@mrsuitrecords The head of Hot Topic's vinyl department would be the source for that. This, along with Dude Ranch have been repressed and are about to go on sale online and hit stores (same variants) for retail price, which I think is $22. Nothing wrong with@rottengoth looking out for a fellow collector and trying to save him from being fleeced and throwing away $53. And no, copies on discogs are not still going for $90. The last one that sold was in October, and that was before the repress was announced.
  • mrsuitrecordsTough luck trolls, record is sold. Now to go spend that extra $53 I "fleeced" from Joe Taxpayer at the craps table!

Seems like a good dude

Haha I was the one who called him out on it not being sold at that price since October. I actually almost made him come down on the price cause he asked me how much Id sell it for, but then he blocked me. Sounds like a great guy!

This is what you missed:

• pose_in_hell@mrsuitrecords The head of Hot Topic's vinyl department would be the source for that. This, along with Dude Ranch have been repressed and are about to go on sale online and hit stores (same variants) for retail price, which I think is $22. Nothing wrong with@rottengoth looking out for a fellow collector and trying to save him from being fleeced and throwing away $53. And no, copies on discogs are not still going for $90. The last one that sold was in October, and that was before the repress was announced.

Seems like a good dude

Does he have an actual store? I noticed him selling enema for 75 and TOYPAJ for 30. I think he's looking at discogs too much