don't know why it isn't working for you, link works fine for me...preorder went through fine as well.

you can see the screenshot here:

http://i.imgur.com/WTx13Wl.png

Apparently you can't view the record at all on mobile because I searched for it, found it, but it wouldn't let me view the product page. Fucked up. Switched to full site view and it worked, so PO'd. So fucking excited for this.

More enema of the state up for preorder on SRC, this time on translucent blue

https://www.srcvinyl.com/music/blink-182-enema-of-the-state-lp.html

Nice, looks like it's on Amazon too for a few bucks more... But then you get prime shipping... If that evens out for you have a blast.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EDLEJFS/ref=cm_sw_r_other_awd_ZiHixb6PBEHHY

As a defender of ADTR, an occasional blink listener, and someone who guilty-pleasure listens to All Time Low...I'm gonna have to see this show

Guilty nothing, this line up is killer.  Some of my favorite bands I initially stubbornly refused to give a chance to, based on their Hot Topic status.  I'm a guy in my 30's, I shouldn't be listening to the same trendy bands that screaming teenage girls like, right?  A Day To Remember, All Time Low, Bring Me The Horizon, to name a few.  All great bands that are so fun live, and you can join in if you're willing to have fun, instead of stay home or stand in the back with your arms crossed and have a scowl on your face.  I can't wait for this show.

Guilty nothing, this line up is killer.  Some of my favorite bands I initially stubbornly refused to give a chance to, based on their Hot Topic status.  I'm a guy in my 30's, I shouldn't be listening to the same trendy bands that screaming teenage girls like, right?  A Day To Remember, All Time Low, Bring Me The Horizon, to name a few.  All great bands that are so fun live, and you can join in if you're willing to have fun, instead of stay home or stand in the back with your arms crossed and have a scowl on your face.  I can't wait for this show.

I can attest to the fact that ADTR put on a killer live show. ATL are alright live. I saw blink when I was in 5th grade, when they did their comeback tour...so I can't really comment there. My only problem is tickets cost $$$$$$$$$$$$ and there are a bunch of shows I wanna see this summer already!

The new song is pretty much what I was expecting and it doesn't disappoint. I don't get all the people who don't like it saying it isn't classic blink, they're all grown up now and aren't going to write another dude ranch. If they came out with an album full of jokes like that now people would probably give them a hard time for not growing up!

Does anyone knew pressing info on the vinyl? The purple one sold out quick

The new song is pretty much what I was expecting and it doesn't disappoint. I don't get all the people who don't like it saying it isn't classic blink, they're all grown up now and aren't going to write another dude ranch. If they came out with an album full of jokes like that now people would probably give them a hard time for not growing up!

Does anyone knew pressing info on the vinyl? The purple one sold out quick

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, ode to youth said:

Does anyone know how fast the hot topic variant of California sold out and if possible would anyone be able to help me out in getting one I live in the uk and missed them online 

It's back up. If you checked the CA thread you'd see Travis said it is far from sold out. Website is just being glitchy. Keep checking on it, should be back up now