• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, RL22 said:

Figured I'd post this in this thread as well in case some haven't seen:

All Angels and Airwaves albums have been reissued and they look freaking tight. Of Nightmares and Chasing Shadows getting their first vinyl release as well.

https://tothestars.media/collections/music

Chasing shadows had a vinyl release as a picture disc last year

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Friendly1 said:

Sorry for a meaningless bump, but does anyone own one of those Dogs Eating Dogs bootleg pressings? Curious to hear the sound quality.

I see them on discogs and have been tempted to snag one just because. 

It'll sound like a bootleg with a CD source. I wouldn't spend the $200 asking. Wouldn't even spend $100. 

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, ode to youth said:

Did anyone manage to get a copy of BCR before it sold out?

would anyone be able to pick me up a copy from in store and ship to the uk? Was sold out by the time I got out of work yesterday!

I might have bought two copies (the first order I put in failed but I received a paypal receipt).

If I have, then you can have the second copy. I am in the UK so the price will be the hot topic price (including shipping) plus any import fees and additional shipping.

38 minutes ago, Skacel said:

I might have bought two copies (the first order I put in failed but I received a paypal receipt).

If I have, then you can have the second copy. I am in the UK so the price will be the hot topic price (including shipping) plus any import fees and additional shipping.

Ok cool yeah let me know if you get an extra copy then and I'll happily pay for shipping etc 

it's so annoying they sold out so fast I've been waiting for half price international shipping for ages so I can pick up a copy of enema of the state as well it's the only one I'm missing from the splatter series. If they end up putting more online then I may just order it myself though so I'll let you know 

38 minutes ago, ode to youth said:

Ok cool yeah let me know if you get an extra copy then and I'll happily pay for shipping etc 

it's so annoying they sold out so fast I've been waiting for half price international shipping for ages so I can pick up a copy of enema of the state as well it's the only one I'm missing from the splatter series. If they end up putting more online then I may just order it myself though so I'll let you know 

Okay, I have no idea when it will show up but I will let you know if they send two copies and we can sort it from there.