FInally got TOYPAJ in the mail today, which I traded a copy of Linkin Park's - Meteora gold edition for

Wanted to post the pics, but its not allowing me to add attachments like some other users seem to have done....any pointers?

upload your picture to imgur.com and then copy and paste the link that starts with ""

Anyone know of any Hot Topics in PA or Jersey that may still have copies of Buddha on the Red/Yellow split?? Or is anyone willing to sell one at cost plus shipping? I was so involved with trying to track down TOYPAJ that I never looked into buying this, and now it seems like its too late

I'm pretty sure my local hot topic has them. I'd be willing to pick it up for you. PM me.

Anyone know of any Hot Topics in PA or Jersey that may still have copies of Buddha on the Red/Yellow split??  Or is anyone willing to sell one at cost plus shipping?  I was so involved with trying to track down TOYPAJ that I never looked into buying this, and now it seems like its too late

The one in Exton, PA had a few copies of Buddha when I was there about two weeks ago.  For some reason mine came up to $3.79. 

Thanks for the heads up.  I'll give them a call in the morning.  You know what you did to get such a discount?  Coupon or something?

No idea.  I called and asked if they had self-titled, and the girl said they did and they'd hold it... so I drove there from Philly.  When I got there, the girl handed me Buddha.  One of the managers was there and said he'd give me a discount for my trouble, and it came up that price... he replied "well, then, just let her have it at that".  Otherwise I think he would have changed it back to regular price.  He obviously knew it wasn't that cheap, but they definitely didn't even put a discount in.

Got my Buddha in the mail this morning!! Never Posted my S/T or my Love Pts 1&2 4xLP so here's all of them!! So excited on this. http://imgur.com/AKiCsUL

That self titled is so pretty... Makes my Hot Topic exclusive look lame :/

I want Enema so badly. It's next on my list.

That self titled is so pretty... Makes my Hot Topic exclusive look lame :/

I want Enema so badly. It's next on my list.

I'm so excited for the splatter release. I'm aiming for the whole collection. But who knows with flippers these days right? What I love about the splatter series is that no 2 records are the same. Making it that much more personal. I love it so much.