Bad News Box Update: I took some measurements and the box will need to be about 3 1/2 inches deep assuming that their new LP is a double and making room for the GH 2xlp. The box it's self will need to be 12  and 3 quarter inches. Adding up materials, shipping to Patrick + his cost, shipping to the buyer, and man hours needed to complete and ship 25 boxes. This doesn't seem doable in a reasonable amount of time, I would actually end up losing money rather than breaking even from what's in my paypal account. I spoke with PP about creating a box and they said it's doable however using the Blink name and likeness without permission is a copyright violation. So with all that being said, there is a glimmer of hope. I'm looking into possibly using cardboard, I just ordered a few things that should be here this week or early next. So updates on that soon. If you have any questions please feel free to pm me. Everyone who has pm'd me, I have received your message, your name and email address has been added to my list.    

Bad News Box Update: I took some measurements and the box will need to be about 3 1/2 inches deep assuming that their new LP is a double and making room for the GH 2xlp. The box it's self will need to be 12  and 3 quarter inches. Adding up materials, shipping to Patrick + his cost, shipping to the buyer, and man hours needed to complete and ship 25 boxes. This doesn't seem doable in a reasonable amount of time, I would actually end up losing money rather than breaking even from what's in my paypal account. I spoke with PP about creating a box and they said it's doable however using the Blink name and likeness without permission is a copyright violation. So with all that being said, there is a glimmer of hope. I'm looking into possibly using cardboard, I just ordered a few things that should be here this week or early next. So updates on that soon. If you have any questions please feel free to pm me. Everyone who has pm'd me, I have received your message, your name and email address has been added to my list.    

keep us posted, really hoping this pans out.