(KICKSTARTER) From First To Last new EP

raynerho

I could sound very ignorant and what not but what do they need 25k for? if matt good Is a producer then they have a free studio to use and the EP is digital so there's physical costs for the album itself other than the vinyl aspect. However they want 50 dollars for each vinyl record and that's robbery in its own way. so im just trying to figure out what they need all that money for...

it always confuses me when people read threads about bands they hate (merely an observation, not a passive agressive thing towards you)

I usually don't but I have a little history with this band. I'm not going to go into every detail but back in the day, I used to put on shows up north when I was in college and I dealt with these guys twice and they are the biggest bag of cocks I've ever met. Total divas who thought they were the biggest band in the world and 3/5 of the band threatened to not play unless someone got cocaine for them.

I usually don't but I have a little history with this band. I'm not going to go into every detail but back in the day, I used to put on shows up north when I was in college and I dealt with these guys twice and they are the biggest bag of cocks I've ever met. Total divas who thought they were the biggest band in the world and 3/5 of the band threatened to not play unless someone got cocaine for them.

hahahahahh oh wow. a jenkins situation then. band members are asshats but i stilll love the music.

Now we know where the 25k goes to.... But really, i think they're pretty awesome with sonny moore.