Sellers Regret

MahPah

Ever sell one of your vinyl and then later severly regret it? What was it?

I have a few I of them, but probably the ones I hate that I sold most are Crystal Castles/Heartsrevolution glow in the dark split 6" limited to 300 copies and my entire Alexisonfire collection.

Good thread, bad location. Belongs in everything else. Also. The noun is record. Vinyl isn't the singular of vinyl. Also vinyl is not a word.

Anyhow on to the real topic after the blink splatter series announcement, I regret selling my Buddha splatter

There are a few records I had to sell in order to pay rent after I lost my job :unsure::( ...the ones that I really regret are:

Daturah - Reverie 2xLP [/150, Magenta/Yellow Swirl]
Gifts From Enola - From Fathoms 2xLP [/100, Transcendent Deep Blue/Forest Green Swirl]
If These Trees Could Talk - Above The Earth, Below The Sky [/300, Translucent Mint Green, 1st Press]
If These Trees Could Talk - If These Trees Could Talk [/100, Orange w/ Black Splatter, 1st Tour Press]

At least I know the first two records found a good home at Don's (drds89) place!

Metallica - Master of Puppets with the radio station promo sticker

Kreator - Pleasure to Kill test pressing

I also sold a signed test pressing of World Painted Blood that was signed by all 4.  I regretted selling that when Jeff died but then I remembered I got $400+ for it, got it for free, and the album blows.  That remorse quickly went away.

I think that's about it.  The only thing I REALLY want back is that Metallica album.  One day I'll find it again. 

The Feelies - The Good Earth

Gave it away, actually. I was not really "feeling" the record when I first heard it. However, now I am on this big Feelies kick and want to listen to the album again.

And my Dutch copy of Rush "Permanent Waves"

Perfect sound and the uncensored cover.

I have yet to find another....

Oh the foolish things I did when I was young :P