Lil Pflugey

I'm not a flipper basher, but learn some vinyl etiquette.

Nobody wants to trade for a thing that you don't have that doesn't physically exist yet. If you want to sell it on here, yeah, someone will buy it at cost+shipping gladly. Otherwise take this shit elsewhere.

I'm not a flipper basher, but learn some vinyl etiquette.

Nobody wants to trade for a thing that you don't have that doesn't physically exist yet. If you want to sell it on here, yeah, someone will buy it at cost+shipping gladly. Otherwise take this shit elsewhere.

I wasn't going to trade it until I had it I just wanted to try and get something lined up -.-

You probably could have waited until you had the thing in-hand anyways. Had you waited until a lot of other people had theirs, then offered it for sale/trade at cost + shipping, this whole thing would have gone over much more smoothly than it has so far. Right now, it sounds like you're just trying to flip it; the fact that nobody has it at this point makes it worse.

Also, if you do still want to sell/trade it when you have it, don't split it up. There have been a few instances of someone attempting to split up a sought-after box set on the VC boards, and I don't think any of them went over too well.

He wants $220 plus shipping for this shit. Fuck you dude.

That's basically $40 per full-length and $20 for the EP. Someone needs to shut this thread down and boot this guy off of VC. Not the greatest first impression, haha.

Also, fuck adamrfox for encouraging him to split the boxset up solely to flip it for more money. There are some real asshats on this board.

That's basically $40 per full-length and $20 for the EP. Someone needs to shut this thread down and boot this guy off of VC. Not the greatest first impression, haha.

Also, fuck adamrfox for encouraging him to split the boxset up solely to flip it for more money. There are some real asshats on this board.

i didnt encourage him to flip anything 

I posted before I knew he had 2 boxsets and my thought process was he didnt want all the albums. So keep what he wanted and sell the rest for like 15 a piece 

Thats why I said he would get more money for it 

i didnt encourage him to flip anything 

I posted before I knew he had 2 boxsets and my thought process was he didnt want all the albums. So keep what he wanted and sell the rest for like 15 a piece 

Thats why I said he would get more money for it 

You literally said "if you split this up you'll probably get more money". Even if you didn't know he had ordered two of them, how is that not encouraging him to flip any or all parts of it? C'mon, now.

You literally said "if you split this up you'll probably get more money". Even if you didn't know he had ordered two of them, how is that not encouraging him to flip any or all parts of it? C'mon, now.

did you read what I just posted or? 

I never once told the kid to flip it, if he was looking for a little extra money he could split it up and sell individually

you ever sell anything for more than what you paid for it? if so then you are a flipper 

you ever sell anything for more than what you paid for it? if so then you are a flipper 

You're just trying to avoid my point. At this point, it doesn't even matter, because we know what he wanted for the thing. Would you pay $220 for this? Would you pay $40 for a single LP from this? I don't think so. Had he taken your advice, I'm sure this is probably an accurate price that he would have wanted for each piece.

While I'm at it, there's a difference between making your money back and straight-up flipping. If and when I do sell things, I do so for a completely reasonable price. Ask anyone I've sold to, and I'm sure they'd be happy to agree with me.

But thank you for questioning my integrity as a seller. I'm sure you'd know all about seller integrity.

I'm done here.