Lil Pflugey

You're just trying to avoid my point. At this point, it doesn't even matter, because we know what he wanted for the thing. Would you pay $220 for this? Would you pay $40 for a single LP from this? I don't think so. Had he taken your advice, I'm sure this is probably an accurate price that he would have wanted for each piece.

While I'm at it, there's a difference between making your money back and straight-up flipping. If and when I do sell things, I do so for a completely reasonable price. Ask anyone I've sold to, and I'm sure they'd be happy to agree with me.

But thank you for questioning my integrity as a seller. I'm sure you'd know all about seller integrity.

I'm done here.

I told the dude id buy it for what he paid or id just buy happiness for $15 so word 

BUT HEY nice chat babe

Unless that happened in a PM, no you didn't.

Also, the pleasure's all mine.

(Also also, regardless of our opinions of each other, Happiness is a fantastic album.)

I don't know you enough to form an opinion of you, I just think you read what I wrote and took it the wrong way. I wouldn't ever tell somebody to flip something cause fuck that. I'm pissed I missed on this box set strictly cause I won't get happiness now.

Also, fuck adamrfox for encouraging him to split the boxset up solely to flip it for more money. There are some real asshats on this board.

Adam was just trying to offer him incentive to break up the boxset and sell Happiness as a standalone. I don't think he had $220 in mind when he suggested it. So chill.

I don't know you enough to form an opinion of you, I just think you read what I wrote and took it the wrong way. I wouldn't ever tell somebody to flip something cause fuck that. I'm pissed I missed on this box set strictly cause I won't get happiness now.

but you will because rise is pressing them separately....