ETR + Fadeaway Records teaming up for 3xlp "Friends" Comp (100% proceeds go to cancer research)

Selling any tests or friends presses for this one Ross?

all proceeds from the release will go to charity and we plan to do some ebay auctions for a few of the friends press but i will not be selling any direct

Test presses I think we are going to keep it low, not 24 since we have the friends press but we have discussed maybe doing an auction for ONE of the test's but nothing definite yet.  We also plan to do a few record release shows locally and may be selling some at those but it depends on the final numbers and if we have any over run's or anything.

We are going to do our best to avoid it but we are using a new webstore on limited pressing and i do not have much experience with them so i just hope it can handle the traffic

Do we know a price on this or is that a surprise like the color and artwork :) kidding. But seriously any idea how much of my money will be going to charity?