ETR + Fadeaway Records teaming up for 3xlp "Friends" Comp (100% proceeds go to cancer research)

I have no dog in this fight as I will not be getting this. But I will say that it's an awesome gesture and the charity aspect is commendable. Props to all involved.

It's awesome and heart-warming to see the nerd record and music-loving community give back selflessly. I fully support this endeavor.

Can anyone tell me how much the postage to the uk will be?.

Thanks for your question.. We've managed to work stuff out with our friends at Big Scary Monsters. We will be shipping through them to the UK and Europe.. Because of this it will only cost about $4 more to ship to the UK than to the US.. Europe will be a bit more expensive but thats the best we can do!

I hope that helps

M.

Thanks! It was easy.. I actually got everyone on board for the comp in like 2 weeks.. this think came up as an idea when Ross and I first spoke about it in mid-october.. It all just fell into place!

Word. Your tweet earlier made it seem like a much more difficult process, haha. I'm glad that it worked out for overseas people though.

dreamover, do you not realize that shipping costs for a label like ETR also include a cost to the buyer for the shipping products? Tape, cardboard, mailers, and bubble wrap aren't cheap when you're shipping out 500 3xLps. Get over it. If you aren't interested then see yourself out. Don't be such a prick.