ETR + Fadeaway Records teaming up for 3xlp "Friends" Comp (100% proceeds go to cancer research)

Got mine yesterday! The first press is gorgeous in person, very impressed. I think I'm gunna pick up 1 or 2 more to give to the families of the people I asked to be dedicated in the liner notes. This release was done so well all across the board. Very, very happy. Dubin, what kind of inner sleeves did you guys use and where could I get some? I want that rice paper quality with the paper stiffness convenience haha

Got mine yesterday! The first press is gorgeous in person, very impressed. I think I'm gunna pick up 1 or 2 more to give to the families of the people I asked to be dedicated in the liner notes. This release was done so well all across the board. Very, very happy. Dubin, what kind of inner sleeves did you guys use and where could I get some? I want that rice paper quality with the paper stiffness convenience haha

pirates press offered them.I have no idea where you can buy them otherwise

Thank so much for supporting this project.. The response has been amazing, makes it all worth it!

For some reason I thought I got the Friends press when I opened it and got REALLY excited

But it's not

:(

While it would have been cool to grab the Friends Press, I really love the first pressing. The white really pops, all 3 lp's are different, and they don't look like any other record I have. Nice job done for sure. 

jesus, so good. thanks for sharing the vid! such a classic track

I think that the acoustic fazer, KD- good man, Anthony Raneri death cab cover, Matt pryor's cover of Reggie & Vinnie's cover of old 97's question are my favorite tracks

I love that fazer is the last track and we kept the Dubin banter the end the album, perfect way to close out such an epic compilation!

I think that the acoustic fazer, KD- good man, Anthony Raneri death cab cover, Matt pryor's cover of Reggie & Vinnie's cover of old 97's question are my favorite tracks

I love that fazer is the last track and we kept the Dubin banter the end the album, perfect way to close out such an epic compilation!

I am in love with everything about this release! I know this will easily be one of favorite records for years to come. Never heard of the band Ours before but that dude's voice blew me away.

I am in love with everything about this release! I know this will easily be one of favorite records for years to come. Never heard of the band Ours before but that dude's voice blew me away.

I remember being hooked on Distorted Lullabies awhile in high school. Pretty solid album. Worth checking out if you were into his vocals.