Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit in Canada?

• 1 year later...

Sorry to bump such an old thread, but I have this same question and wondering if anyone has found the answer - as in, are there any specific stores/distributors that will import or currently sell the Esprit?

If nobody answers, I might just contact Essential Audio, and I will follow up with whatever information I find.

A quick google search shows they sell Pro-Ject tables.

They do, but only a few of the different Pro-Jects- I was in there two weeks ago and they didn't have the Esprit.

But i did contact another Toronto store, Audio Oasis, and they told me that the Esprit is not currently being sold in Canada (there are a ton of different Pro Ject tables in general, and a limited amount are sold in countries that aren't the EU or US). But the guy at the store told me there's a huge demand and hopefully they'll be coming into Canada by April.

Are you dead set on the Espirit? The 1.3 Carbon comes out any day now...

Just looking at that now....definitely not dead set on the Esprit but just liked that it had the speed box and acrylic platter (rather than buying them after the fact separately) , so going to have to take a good look at the 1.3...

Thanks for the heads-up!