PO: The Lawrence Arms - Metropole + News From Yalta 7"

damn i was all disappointed when i saw grey on my album shrink wrap.  went looking at my paypal transaction and emails to figure it out..haha.

bout to post my photo up on the instagram.  check it out http://instagram.com/aviolentworld

Probably one of the few times I'd be stoked to see gray mush haha! Nice Midwestern variant though.

Probably one of the few times I'd be stoked to see gray mush haha! Nice Midwestern variant though.

haha yeah i mean i don't get to worried about the color but orange was gonna look good with the sleeve.  so seeing grey i was like oh man i just got no idea'd.

i will take it though and consider it a birthday present from one of my fav bands.

i just got a call from kingsroad, and i ordered a orange 7" but they said they got 100 less orange 7"s than they expected so they offered me a black 7" as a replacement, refunded my money for the 7" and giving me a shirt.

I am bummed to not get the orange 7" but i think its great they called and offered some options to make me satisfied.

i just got a call from kingsroad, and i ordered a orange 7" but they said they got 100 less orange 7"s than they expected so they offered me a black 7" as a replacement, refunded my money for the 7" and giving me a shirt.

I am bummed to not get the orange 7" but i think its great they called and offered some options to make me satisfied.

I got the same call just a minute ago haha. Kings Road Merch has always had great customer support and treated me well but this was a seriously classy move on their part for something that really wasn't their fault.

And really I was just stoked to hear that the record will be on it's way soon. I've been avoiding any leaks/downloads so that I can sit down with it and have a great first listen experience.