FS LINKIN PARK - METEORA

defcab

You're right it should be more but I am being nice. The original presses always better then the new ones.

You are SO NICE for offering this at such a steal.  I only wish there was a way to get this for $25.99, and not $110...http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/94681-linkin-park-meteora-2xlp-metallic-gold-vinyl-hot-topic-exclusive/?hl=meteora

Phew.  That was close.  

• 3 weeks later...

SOLD IT FOR 70. YOU FUCKING CHEAPASSES. I'M DISCONTINUING  THIS WEBSITE CAUSE THIS SITE IS FULL OF STUPID KIDS WHO WEREN'T EVEN VINYL COLLECTING TILL IT BECAME COOL BY YOU HIPSTERS. GO FUCK YOURSELVES. REALLY.

The condition of the jacket is as impressive as your 7 posts while trying to cash in on an item about to be repressed.  Where was this generosity your attempting to display before the album was about to be available again?

$ .75 ppd

Id legitimately offer 40 bucks shipped if the op is interested. Otherwise good luck

Good luck finding someone who cares enough

SOLD IT FOR 70. YOU FUCKING CHEAPASSES. I'M DISCONTINUING  THIS WEBSITE CAUSE THIS SITE IS FULL OF STUPID KIDS WHO WEREN'T EVEN VINYL COLLECTING TILL IT BECAME COOL BY YOU HIPSTERS. GO FUCK YOURSELVES. REALLY.

I've never been more conflicted on whether I should upvote or downvote a post.

SOLD IT FOR 70. YOU FUCKING CHEAPASSES. I'M DISCONTINUING THIS WEBSITE CAUSE THIS SITE IS FULL OF STUPID KIDS WHO WEREN'T EVEN VINYL COLLECTING TILL IT BECAME COOL BY YOU HIPSTERS. GO FUCK YOURSELVES. REALLY.

Your mom is going to be so proud, make sure you yell upstairs to tell her the good news.

YOU GO BOY!! YOU SHOWED US. You got $40 less than you were asking here AND paid about $7 more in eBay and Paypal fees.

Cool story, bro.  I'll give you another $70 if you truly discontinue this website.  But before you go, do you have any other freshly repressed albums you want to scam us on before you let the door split your butt hurt ass?