I bought an As Tall As Lions self titled EP back in 2007 when I thought I wanted to collect vinyl, and then my collection just never grew. 

It is a clear copy. I might have played it once or twice but I don't own a turntable so I don't really remember as it was years ago (I was also on drugs at this point in my life so things are a bit hazy....)

My question is how much is it worth? I have seen prices from $50 to upwards of $200. Please be honest as I'm basically a vinyl virgin.  I'm trying to make some extra cash for the holidays and would like an accurate estimate.

Thanks!

Considering Discogs really doesn't have an extensive sales history, nor is your pressing listed (the color, I mean) I'd say it's really rare. I know ATAL isn't together anymore either, so I'd doubt a repress would ever happen. Tough to say really. Maybe list it for a high price on discogs with a "make an offer" option and see what kind of offers you get for it.

http://www.discogs.com/As-Tall-As-Lions-As-Tall-As-Lions/master/295290

I know I'd make an offer on it.

Edit: It's been on my wantlist for a while on discogs, and I haven't seen a copy pop up.

They opened for MUTEMATH and I saw them live together in Detroit. Wish I was collecting vinyl 5 years ago, cause the S/T MUTEMATH album was there on vinyl as well. Could have made out with a kings fortune had I been paying attention.

Edit 2: Only two copies of the pink variant have ever sold on Discogs. Once for 69.99 and once for 130.00. Both copies were near mint, and both sold over two years ago. I'd say around $200 bucks is a good value of the worth - as someone said above.