Set Sale - Gaslight, Minus The Bear, NFG, Fake Problems, Alkaline Trio, Gogol Bordello

Duff

Looking to sell this stuff. Deals will be made for people who buy more than 1 thing. I’ll only ship to the USA. If a color is not mentioned then it’s on black vinyl. The few things that have offer next to it please pm me an offer and we can work out a deal from there.

Vinyl

- Alkaline Trio – Help Me 7” (still sealed) = $10 ppd or $5 if bought with something else

- Alkaline Trio - My Shame is True wooden box (won't come with the records but comes with everything else - black t-shirt in men's adult medium, flag, patch, game board and game piece) = offer

- The Catholic Comb – Vampire Life 7” (w/ poster) = $7 ppd or $4 if bought with something else

- Bob Dylan – Must Be Santa b/w 'Twas The Night Before Christmas 7” (red, still sealed) - $12 ppd

- Faction Of The Fox – Mannequin Hand 7” = $7 ppd or $3 if bought with something else

- Fake Problems – How Far Our Bodies Go (clear, Euro pressing) = $14 ppd

- Fake Problems – How Do You Spell Here E-V-E-L 12” (picture disc) = $10 ppd

**$18 ppd for both Fake Problems records**

- The 4 Squares/Toucan Slam – Doin’ Snuff With Roy Scherer split 12” (still sealed) = $7 ppd or $4 if bought with something else

- The Gaslight Anthem – 45 RPM Club Annual Record Volume One 7” = offer

- Gogol Bordello – Crack The Case 7” (white) = offer

- Gogol Bordello – Pura Vida Conspiracy (white, only record & insert, NO jacket) = offer

- Hailey, It Happens - Aurora = $10 ppd or $5 if bought with something else

- Lifetime – Dwell 7” = $10 ppd or $6 if bought with something else

- Minus The Bear – Infinity Overhead (black 180 gram w/ book, dark grey t-shirt, slipmat, signed litho, CD). = $45 ppd. if you don't want the shirt and slipmat we can try to work out a better price.

- New Found Glory – Tip Of The Iceberg 7” (picture disc) = $7 ppd

- New Found Glory – Tip Of The Iceberg 7” (red/white blue/ splatter) = $10 ppd

- New Found Glory - Radiosurgery 7” (pink) = $10 ppd

**$18 ppd for all New Found Glory Records**

- Ninja Gun – Restless Rubes (Test Press) = $35 ppd OBO

- Peace’d Out – Peace’d Out 10” (blue, still sealed) = $12 ppd or $7 if bought with something else

- Record Store Day 2008 Choice Cuts comp (still sealed) = $8 ppd pr $5 if bought with something else

CD’s (All still sealed)

- Fake Problems – Live At Park Ave = $7 ppd or $4 if bought with something else

- Brett Detar - A Bird In The Tangle = $7 ppd of $3 if bought with something else