Face to Face Vinyl Discography Spreadsheet

I recently created a spreadsheet that I believe captures all of the Face to Face vinyl pressings throughout the years to include variations and compilations. 

Would anyone who is familiar with their vinyl catalog care to look at the spreadsheet and give me some feedback? 

chiefwahoo, who has the most extensive F2F collection I have seen, looked at it already and provided me with some terrific feedback.

Here is a google docs link to the file:  https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0MwI1y68IgkUWFXaks4RVY0QWM&usp=sharing

Thanks,

This is what is in my spreadsheet, I think it's pretty up to date. Minus singles, that is. I might be missing some comps that I haven't gotten to yet. I think you're missing the white vinyl copy of Laugh Now, Laugh Later on People Like You. Also, those imports have two extra tracks on them. 

Face to Face Econo-live 10" Vagrant VR326

Face to Face Over it 10", green vinyl Victory VMPR-0003

Face to Face Big Choice blue vinyl; promo Victory VMPR-0006

Face to Face S/T Vagrant/Lady Luck VR328/LL-01

Face to Face How to Ruin Everything Vagrant VR366-1

Face to Face Reactionary clear vinyl Vagrant/Lady Luck 60109-10344-19

Face to Face Reactionary white vinyl Vagrant/Lady Luck 60109-10344-19

Face to Face Don't Turn Away purple vinyl; repress Fat 515-1

Face to Face Don't Turn Away Fat 515-1

Face to Face Don't Turn Away marbled purple vinyl; autographed back cover Dr. Strange DSR13LP

Face to Face Don't Turn Away translucent purple vinyl Dr. Strange DSR13LP

Face to Face Don't Turn Away red vinyl Dr. Strange DSR13LP

Face to Face Don't Turn Away green vinyl Dr. Strange DSR13LP

Face to Face Don't Turn Away yellow vinyl Dr. Strange DSR13LP

Face to Face Don't Turn Away TEST PRESSING Dr. Strange DSR13LP

Face to Face Laugh Now Laugh Later red vinyl Antagonist Records

Face to Face Laugh Now Laugh Later clear vinyl Antagonist Records

Face to Face Laugh Now Laugh Later blue vinyl Antagonist Records

Face to Face Laugh Now Laugh Later white vinyl Antagonist Records

Face to Face Laugh Now Laugh Later test pressing Antagonist Records

Face to Face Laugh Now Laugh Later white vinyl; two bonus tracks People Like You Records; German press

Face to Face Laugh Now Laugh Later two bonus tracks People Like You Records; German press

Face to Face All for Nothing 10" single; green vinyl w/ splatter

Face to Face Three Chords and a Half Truth clear vinyl Interpunk exclusive

Face to Face Three Chords and a Half Truth 2xLP; green LP, yellow LP

Face to Face The Other Half red vinyl 10" Record Store Day

Various Artists Saturday Morning Cartoons' Greatest Hits 2xLP; (Liz Phair, Material Issue, Sponge, Mary Lou Lord, Semisonic, Matthew Sweet, Juliana Hatfield, Tanya Donelly, Collective Soul, Butthole Surfers, Helmet, Ramones, Reverend Horton Heat, Frente!, Violent Femmes, Dig, Face to Face, Tripping Daisy, Toadies, Sublime, Murmurs, Wax) MCA 2-11348

Various Artists Punk USA (Scratch Bongowax, Rattail Grenadier, Pink Lincolns, Moral Crux, Screeching Weasel, Beatnik Termites, Thankless Dogs, Vindictives, Queers, The Pist, Submachine, 8Bark, Face to Face, Sinkhole, Jawbreaker) Lookout 77

Various Artists A Means to an End 2xLP; (Girls Aganst Boys, Honeymoon Stitch, Moby, Low, Codeine, Further, Stanton-Miranda, Starchildren, Kendra Smith, Versus, Desert Storm, godheadsilo, Face to Face, Tortoise) Hut DLP 29

Various Artists A Strange Compilation pic disc, green back;120/1800 (Guttermouth, Jobbernowl, Face to Face, Rhythm Collision, 12 Pack Pretty, Bolsheviks) Dr. Strange 10

Various Artists A Strange Compilation pic disc, black back;1426/1800 (Guttermouth, Jobbernowl, Face to Face, Rhythm Collision, 12 Pack Pretty, Bolsheviks) Dr. Strange 10

Various Artists A Strange Compilation pic disc, gray back;1612/1800 (Guttermouth, Jobbernowl, Face to Face, Rhythm Collision, 12 Pack Pretty, Bolsheviks) Dr. Strange 10

Various Artists A Strange Compilation pic disc, purple back;89/1800 (Guttermouth, Jobbernowl, Face to Face, Rhythm Collision, 12 Pack Pretty, Bolsheviks)

Various Artists A Strange Compilation TEST PRESSING (Guttermouth, Jobbernowl, Face to Face, Rhythm Collision, 12 Pack Pretty, Bolsheviks) Dr. Strange 10

This is what is in my spreadsheet, I think it's pretty up to date. Minus singles, that is. I might be missing some comps that I haven't gotten to yet. I think you're missing the white vinyl copy of Laugh Now, Laugh Later on People Like You. Also, those imports have two extra tracks on them. 

Face to Face Don't Turn Away marbled purple vinyl; autographed back cover Dr. Strange DSR13LP
Face to Face Laugh Now Laugh Later white vinyl; two bonus tracks People Like You Records; German press
Face to Face Laugh Now Laugh Later two bonus tracks People Like You Records; German press

Various Artists Saturday Morning Cartoons' Greatest Hits 2xLP; (Liz Phair, Material Issue, Sponge, Mary Lou Lord, Semisonic, Matthew Sweet, Juliana Hatfield, Tanya Donelly, Collective Soul, Butthole Surfers, Helmet, Ramones, Reverend Horton Heat, Frente!, Violent Femmes, Dig, Face to Face, Tripping Daisy, Toadies, Sublime, Murmurs, Wax) MCA 2-11348

Various Artists Punk USA (Scratch Bongowax, Rattail Grenadier, Pink Lincolns, Moral Crux, Screeching Weasel, Beatnik Termites, Thankless Dogs, Vindictives, Queers, The Pist, Submachine, 8Bark, Face to Face, Sinkhole, Jawbreaker) Lookout 77

Various Artists A Means to an End 2xLP; (Girls Aganst Boys, Honeymoon Stitch, Moby, Low, Codeine, Further, Stanton-Miranda, Starchildren, Kendra Smith, Versus, Desert Storm, godheadsilo, Face to Face, Tortoise) Hut DLP 29

Various Artists A Strange Compilation pic disc, green back;120/1800 (Guttermouth, Jobbernowl, Face to Face, Rhythm Collision, 12 Pack Pretty, Bolsheviks) Dr. Strange 10

Various Artists A Strange Compilation pic disc, black back;1426/1800 (Guttermouth, Jobbernowl, Face to Face, Rhythm Collision, 12 Pack Pretty, Bolsheviks) Dr. Strange 10

Various Artists A Strange Compilation pic disc, gray back;1612/1800 (Guttermouth, Jobbernowl, Face to Face, Rhythm Collision, 12 Pack Pretty, Bolsheviks) Dr. Strange 10

Various Artists A Strange Compilation pic disc, purple back;89/1800 (Guttermouth, Jobbernowl, Face to Face, Rhythm Collision, 12 Pack Pretty, Bolsheviks)

Various Artists A Strange Compilation TEST PRESSING (Guttermouth, Jobbernowl, Face to Face, Rhythm Collision, 12 Pack Pretty, Bolsheviks) Dr. Strange 10

Thanks chief, I will butt your list against the spreadsheet tonight.  With just a cursory review I still think I'm going to have to do some work to get the Laugh Now, Laugh Later pressings squared away.

Ahhh.... Purple version too? 

Don't think i have seen one of those pop up,

Been a while since I've given it much thought, but I could have sworn that purple was by far the most common variation. I remember the green and gray being the total oddballs that I'd only seen once or twice.

I got excited a few years ago when I saw Trevor started his label that Big Choice and Over It might get repressed.

Does anyone know if those are ever in the cards?

i remember hearing smtg about him trying to get rights back to all the F2F stuff when that started. i heard he even wanted Don't Turn Away back from Fat but they said nah b/c they wanted to make sure Matt got paid...

I got excited a few years ago when I saw Trevor started his label that Big Choice and Over It might get repressed.

Does anyone know if those are ever in the cards?

I asked Trever point blank about Big Choice when I talked to him last April and he stated that the band hated the mastering and wanted it remastered.  he also said the band had plans to re-release a lot of their stuff for their 25th anniversary.  I'm not sure about over it as I already had a copy at that time.

I cross referenced your list with the excel spreadsheet this evening.  I found a few minor things that I corrected.  The only major differnce I saw was you colors for the Dr. Strange pressings of DTA.    

You had the following listed:  

I thought they were pressed in green, gold, purple, red and maroon?

I asked Trever point blank about Big Choice when I talked to him last April and he stated that the band hated the mastering and wanted it remastered.  he also said the band had plans to re-release a lot of their stuff for their 25th anniversary.  I'm not sure about over it as I already had a copy at that time.

big choice could def use a good remastering job

i talked to matt at a pulley/strung out show we put on in college (circa 1995-6ish?) and he said that bit before 'disconnected' was a real conversation from the studio...

he was a cool dude to chat with...

big choice could def use a good remastering job

i talked to matt at a pulley/strung out show we put on in college (circa 1995-6ish?) and he said that bit before 'disconnected' was a real conversation from the studio...

he was a cool dude to chat with...

I always thought that bit sounded staged.  I agree Matt is a great guy.  I grew up in Victorville, CA and have known Matt since the early 90's.  He is a great guy and is very talented.  His brother Scott is nice as well.  Scott drew the man in the corner artwork from the early F2F stuff as well as the No Authority cartoon covers.

I always thought that bit sounded staged.  I agree Matt is a great guy.  I grew up in Victorville, CA and have known Matt since the early 90's.  He is a great guy and is very talented.  His brother Scott is nice as well.  Scott drew the man in the corner artwork from the early F2F stuff as well as the No Authority cartoon covers.

yea i always thought it was totally staged...but that's what he told me...

if they do reissue big choice, they should just slap over it on there...