Tankcrimes POs Up - Ghoul, Iron Regan, Exhumed, Cannabis Corpse, Bat

Ordered the Iron Reagan / Exhumed split and the Ghoul / Cannabis Corpse split on /300 mail order. I'm glad this didn't sell out already but bummed that these killer splits aren't bigger news. These have been two of my most anticipated albums of 2013 since tankcrimes made the announcement.

I'm glad this didn't sell out already but bummed that these killer splits aren't bigger news. These have been two of my most anticipated albums of 2013 since tankcrimes made the announcement.

Same here. I know Ghoul and Cannabis Corpse don't get the love they deserve, but Iron Reagan and Exhumed?

C'mon!

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone get these yet? I know the release date in next week. I'm pumped to get these in after hearing the tracks Tankcrimes has released.

Not yet. 

I know they're out there b/c Iron Reagan is supposed to have them in Colorado tonight. 

I'm seeing them Friday with Mammoth Grinder and Power Trip. 

That's going to be thrash-fucking-tastic!

Not yet.

I know they're out there b/c Iron Reagan is supposed to have them in Colorado tonight.

I'm seeing them Friday with Mammoth Grinder and Power Trip.

That's going to be thrash-fucking-tastic!

Totally forgot I ordered these.

Wish Mammoth Grinder would come through DC. That new album is definitely in my top 10 albums for 2013. You'll have to report on how kick ass that show is.