New La Dispute album?

brandy

consider lahdispute stoked.

Eh. I have a pretty close connection with the band and he told me it was written, but not recorded yet...meaning it isn't even mastered and probably won't be released until the middle of next year. I'll try to get some more information though!

What bigger label would they go to?

that's a good question because almost any label they'd jump to would be a lateral move.  

how hilarious/weird would it be if they signed to Rise?  Not that I think those guys would ever want to be on a label like that but that's really the only "indie" label that could give them more backing/push than a No Sleep but who knows how much of a difference that would make for a band like La Dispute.  

Fuck I hope it comes out on No Sleep...that is one of the main reasons I bought the 2014 sub

Its funny because one of the main reasons I bought the 2013 sub was for the new Into It. Over It. album and it ended up coming out on Triple Crown...

I wish No Sleep would release the new material from Fireworks...but I'm not going to get my hopes up...