Movielife - 40 hour train back to penn repress PO coming soon

Bummed they're using the artwork from the original DTR vinyl release. Was hoping they'd use the album artwork from the cd. Kind of how the original copy of The room's Too cold and the recent reissue differentiate. Having the original, Now I have no incentive to buy it a second time around.

Bummed they're using the artwork from the original DTR vinyl release. Was hoping they'd use the album artwork from the cd. Kind of how the original copy of The room's Too cold and the recent reissue differentiate. Having the original, Now I have no incentive to buy it a second time around.

Hey man, saves you money! Haha

They are one of those bands that opened for everyone but just never got big. If they do decide to do a reunion can only imagine it will be small clubs. Still would love to see them. Saw their "last show" at skatefest in Worcester, Ma.

Was there too man! They gave no hint that it was going to be their last show beforehand. Also saw them there with Anberlin as the opening act. It was Anberlin's first time to Massachusetts.

I am stoked to finally own this. Also - can anyone who owns an original copy say how good the sound quality is? I have heard negative things about the old Movielife pressings.

The green marble sounds perfect on my setup, so does the black 1st pressing of This Time Next Year. 

The Gambling Problem picture disk is a little flat sounding but not terrible.

They are one of those bands that opened for everyone but just never got big. If they do decide to do a reunion can only imagine it will be small clubs. Still would love to see them. Saw their "last show" at skatefest in Worcester, Ma.

The last tour that came by me, they opened up for further seems forever even tho more people showed up for the movielife

Also

ANYONE HAVE A Victory records COUPON

Was there too man! They gave no hint that it was going to be their last show beforehand. Also saw them there with Anberlin as the opening act. It was Anberlin's first time to Massachusetts.

I grew up in Worcester and went to college 2 miles from the Palladium. I probably went to 200+ shows there growing up. I had to have seen them 6+ times between MA, RI and CT. But yeah they just showed up did their thing and then said thanks for everything this is our last show, you could feel the air go outta the room and everyone was shocked.

tq9f.jpg

Anberlin I may have seen cant even remember. The best show at the palladium I remember was Rufio's first US tour opening for TBS and Brandnew. They sold out the upstairs so fast they released more tickets moved it downstairs and had no security. Still have videos from it.