Thee Oh Sees-Volume 3

So this info all already exists within the Fuzz Live in SF thread but thought it should have it's own thread.

http://www.castlefacerecords.com/products/thee-oh-sees-singles-collection-volume-3

CF-030digitalcoverNostick_1024x1024.jpg?OhSeesSingles3Colored_1024x1024.jpg?v=13
(You can see the photographer on top of the black vinyl!)

---------------

Looks like "Ultra Clear Strawberry Haze" sold out twice today... once in the morning another after 3:30pm... 

I went with grape/vanilla which are you going for?

Did everyone receive shipping confirmation? I ordered within half an hour of the mailing list email and haven't heard a thing. 

I got shipping conf. on the 1st, the PO got the info on the 3rd and I don't know where it is now. I don't know when I ordered, but if you got the strawberry variant you got in before me.

Did everyone receive shipping confirmation? I ordered within half an hour of the mailing list email and haven't heard a thing.

I ordered at the same time you did. Got a ship notice and tracking number a while back and my records were delivered yesterday.

I'm on the east coast, so if i got mine, you should have gotten yours, unless yr outside the country.

Dude I think the same thing happened to you that has happened to me... in a past order with Castle Face. 

I (thought) I ordered White Fence Live in SF.

For about two weeks I wondered what happened to it? Since they're in SF and I'm south in SD. So I checked my PayPal and credit card and nothing showed up. I realized I didn't completely follow through with the order! You might want to check if it went through because the confirmation comes pretty quick. They definitely delivered earlier this week. I believe Sunday night I got the confirmation or something. Anyways check to see if you even ordered! They have pages that pop up that can be tricky, Castle Face had like 2-3 pages of pop ups from website to paypal back to website and the deets.