PO: Sky Ferreira - Night Time, My Time Vinyl

Cashew

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

Until her new record comes out if ever...Sky will be re-releasing Night Time, My Time as a special remix.

From her FB post:

Night Time,My Time by Gaspar Noé & I

This album was extremely difficult to make and I had to fight extremely hard for it. I pretty much paid for everything in every single way so it could see the light of day. It was kind of my miracle child. I am releasing a special remix of Night Time,My Time by someone very very very special & I’m going to sell limited editions of the vinyl too. Will post link once set up. I did spit a lot of blood for my previous album, I’ve had to spew m...y insides/internal organs in order make my upcoming album happen. That’s all I can say for right now (you will know more later). I’ve been making finishing touches on my first two singles....& the rest will unfold! Masochism 2728.png2728.png2728.png2728.pngfinally.
thanks USA for making Night Time,My Time one of the most banned album covers in American history. Lol.
V funny because it was never planned or a concept. It was just one of many photos that we took on the spot & never knew it existed until the film was developed. I made it the album cover because it captured the album perfectly & (the state I was in because the photo was taken while writing the album)

X
Sky

37 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Until her new record comes out if ever...Sky will be re-releasing Night Time, My Time as a special remix.

From her FB post:

Night Time,My Time by Gaspar Noé & I

This album was extremely difficult to make and I had to fight extremely hard for it. I pretty much paid for everything in every single way so it could see the light of day. It was kind of my miracle child. I am releasing a special remix of Night Time,My Time by someone very very very special & I’m going to sell limited editions of the vinyl too. Will post link once set up. I did spit a lot of blood for my previous album, I’ve had to spew m...y insides/internal organs in order make my upcoming album happen. That’s all I can say for right now (you will know more later). I’ve been making finishing touches on my first two singles....& the rest will unfold! Masochism 2728.png2728.png2728.png2728.pngfinally.
thanks USA for making Night Time,My Time one of the most banned album covers in American history. Lol.
V funny because it was never planned or a concept. It was just one of many photos that we took on the spot & never knew it existed until the film was developed. I made it the album cover because it captured the album perfectly & (the state I was in because the photo was taken while writing the album)

X
Sky

Would die for a box set with the Ghost EP and b-sides on vinyl. 

• 8 months later...