PO: Sky Ferreira - Night Time, My Time Vinyl

Cashew

what's this talk of a recall? I've heard nothing about it... the only issue was MyPlay running out of their initial allotment. Hope the vinyl sounds better than the overcooked mp3z.

You're right the only thing that comes up with "Sky Ferreira Recall" on Google search is some dudes eBay account

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=31295421&parentid=A_NEWARRIVALS

Don't know what is going on here with the album cover and all...

Haven't heard of this being pressed but it would be nice to have 'Everything Is Embarrassing' on vinyl 

That's a cool color. I'm glad I held off the pre-order, will pay the big UO a visit after Christmas, hopefully I'll get a gift card as a gift to that place!

EDIT: after some compare and contrast I realize it might just be that UO has their own stock of green vinyl. I don't think it's tealish/cyan blue green. I think it's just regular clear green. "The Perks Of Being A Wallflower" OST also shows the tealish record, but it's actually green translucent. Just in case anyone is wondering. 

So deep discount seems to have the best price still.

I love that green. Making this a tempting purchase since I have a hard time justifying the price tag. Anyone know if Deep Discount is just black?

I'm betting it will be good old black wax. Amoeba also has theirs on PO and they are very good about listing all the details their distributor/vendors tell them about records.

I'm betting it will be good old black wax. Amoeba also has theirs on PO and they are very good about listing all the details their distributor/vendors tell them about records.

Cool, thank you! Never have had much of a preference about whether or not something is on color vinyl but the green fits the cover art and atmosphere of the album so well.  They nailed it on that.

im stoked to see what the UO variant will actually look like. holding out for that green. 

I'm also curious to see the UO variant. Are there four others on the board that want to buy the Sky UO version? It's supposedly green but who knows what sort of green UO is truly talking about?

I'm looking for 4 others who want to buy the UO variant.

They have the 50$ off orders totaling 150$ If I order 5 of these records it comes out to a total of about 109$ rounded up. Each individual will be paying 22$ rounded up. + 3$ shipping from my house to yours with tracking media mail. 

Let me know if you're in I think the sale ends Sunday night eastern!

So all in all we'd be paying 25$ shipped for the UO green (even if it's regular MyPlayDirect green that'd be cool)

I need PM's tonight though first 4 are in, others should do it too! If you're down PM me 25$ gifted will cover the shipping from my place to yours media mail. (If you're skeptical about gifted 27$ direct should do it? That's about 8$ cheaper than MyPlayDirect. I'll eat the cents costs. And hey, we save what? 10$ total off (if gifted, non gifted pp is 8$) the MyPlayDirect site? I have a really good feeling the retail is going to be black press for that January release.

I'll be at home babysitting the laptop let's get this group of 4 right now! I'll update the thread as others join.

If you got room ill get in on it. Otherwise I'll just look for it when it hits stores.

Aw sorry! We have the group of 5 already accounted for. 

Try assembling a group of 3! You'd all be pitching in about 30$ for the records shipped with the -15$ but it does end tonight (the sale)