• 2 weeks later...

^ I would agree with you on that. Instores at HT right now, it's buy 2 get one free, so I got Breaking Bad and Walking Dead sountracks, and then got another $20 record for free. So, it wasn't too bad of a deal.

Any deals/sales aren't supposed to apply to music. You got lucky. I wish my local store would let that slip by.

• 2 weeks later...

Any deals/sales aren't supposed to apply to music. You got lucky. I wish my local store would let that slip by.

Yeah, I was surprised. I didn't think it was going to apply to the records, so I was just going to buy the two until the guy at the register said I could get a free with the deal they had going on. So, it was pretty cool.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

EaTgMYJ.jpg

SK1gRMN.jpg

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: October 1st, 2015

SPACELAB9 REVEALS WALKING DEAD VOL.1 LP "BRAINS & GUTS" VINYL VARIANT

October 1st, 2015 – There’s a chill in the air and the daylight hours are getting shorter as the world awaits the return of… The Walking Dead! Just in time for the all-new season 6 and with the New York Comic Con just a week away, SPACELAB9 announces yet another key entry in their roster of NYCC exclusive releases for the sold out, multi-day pop culture extravaganza. That’s right, the official vinyl soundtrack to the multi award-winning fan favorite drama series AMC’s THE WALKING DEAD is back from the grave one last time in a very limited edition as SPACELAB9 unveils the NYCC Exclusive “Brain and Guts” Vinyl Variant Edition. Swirled in a ghoulish pink/purple marble vinyl, you’ll feel queasy watching the viscera spin on your turntable as you enjoy tracks from composer Bear McCreary and artists Jamie N. Commons, Voxhaul Broadcast, Baby Bee, Fink, Lauren Cohan (Maggie Greene) & Emily Kinney (Beth Greene) as well as multiplatinum Icelandic artists Of Monsters and Men.

AMC’s THE WALKING DEAD “Original Soundtrack Vol. 1” LP “Brains and Guts” Variant Edition is packaged in a full color gatefold jacket and heavy card stock inner bag featuring images from the hit TV series. Supplies are very limited, so run as if your life depended on it to NYCC Booth #842 and visit SPACELAB9 for your copy of the AMC’S THE WALKING DEAD “Official Soundtrack Vol.1” LP “Brain and Guts” Variant Edition. It’s a no brainer!