Looking For AWKIF Green Paramore Record Jacket

Guest zayzay87971

Guest zayzay87971

Ok so the record jacket on my green variant has a few slits in it where the record is actually exposed so check this out anyone willing to trade me the record jacket from their green version in Near Mint Condition I will send them my green variant jacket (so they still have a jacket for their AWKIF vinyl) plus ill trade that person a Brand new Limited Edition S/T Blue Variant of the new Double LP Unplayed!

If you are willing to make this pretty sweet deal of a trade

1. Send me a picture of your record jacket from the green variant via PM

2. If i choose you send the record jacket to me with Tracking!

3. As soon as i receive it and verify everything is ok. I will ship my green variant jacket and A new S/T Limited Edition Blue Paramore Double LP to the address you provided with tracking and shipped via Proper LP Mailer

Thanks I'll be waiting on PM's also if the red variant has the same jacket styling as the green one then the red variant jacket is also acceptable! 

Guest zayzay87971

Why not see if you can get a replacement jacket?

where would I look to get a replacement jacket for the green variant the new teal Variants jackets are a bit different

Guest zayzay87971

Hey guys, my piss yellow copy of stainds break the cycle has a cum stain on it. If anyone wants to trade jackets, I will not only mail you the cum stain, but I will throw in the 10x flexibook variant of creeds human clay.

Ok not gonna lie I laughed at this