Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

Who cares if its for trade or not? are people only allowed to trade their only copy to make it ethical? Your so fucked in the head. Who cares if I would ask for another record for them, you know whats important is the fact that if someone really wanted these then in their eyes its a good deal. Its trading an apple for an orange, not an apple for a fucking ipod. If I had 2 Jane doe records and wanted a Boys Night out record, I would very willing trade one for the other. Why? Because its what I want to do and what I feel is worthy of a trade. Even though Jane Doe is worth way more. Your an idiot and im sick of wasting my time talking ot a child.

It's*

Know your grammar, son.

My only woe on this is that I JUST traded my Juturna Pic Disc for a white swirl. I contemplated for a good while before making the trade and decided to make the trade for the sound quality even though the art on the pic disc was amazing. Now I'm just bummed I don't have that jacket anymore when I could have picked up the non pic disc for so cheap if I had waited a few more weeks.

That's my sob story.

My only woe on this is that I JUST traded my Juturna Pic Disc for a white swirl. I contemplated for a good while before making the trade and decided to make the trade for the sound quality even though the art on the pic disc was amazing. Now I'm just bummed I don't have that jacket anymore when I could have picked up the non pic disc for so cheap if I had waited a few more weeks. That's my sob story.

I feel your pain, I literally just got my copy of Inuit session today that I bought on eBay a week ago.

Who cares if its for trade or not? are people only allowed to trade their only copy to make it ethical? Your so fucked in the head. Who cares if I would ask for another record for them, you know whats important is the fact that if someone really wanted these then in their eyes its a good deal. Its trading an apple for an orange, not an apple for a fucking ipod. If I had 2 Jane doe records and wanted a Boys Night out record, I would very willing trade one for the other. Why? Because its what I want to do and what I feel is worthy of a trade. Even though Jane Doe is worth way more. Your an idiot and im sick of wasting my time talking ot a child.

Had you not bought two someone else could have got a copy without having to deal with your ignorant ass. You're right though, this isn't worth my time. If I'm going to argue I at least want to argue with someone who knows the difference between your and you're.

You're a bitch.

As in you are a bitch.

Had you not bought two someone else could have got a copy without having to deal with your ignorant ass. You're right though, this isn't worth my time. If I'm going to argue I at least want to argue with someone who knows the difference between your and you're.

You're a bitch.

As in you are a bitch.

Hahah ignorant because I bought 2? I really hope the one i got stopped you from getting one you cry baby. Who cares what my intentions were. You are acting like I am as bad as a ebay person trying to resell for 200$ dollars. I in fact have never traded or sold a single record I own, so your assumption that i am trying to flip them to make a profit or take advantage of someone is so incorrect. I am trying to provide an extra copy to someone who might want one. That is being generous you slime-ball. do you see how many people were asking for people to purchase one for them because they don't have  money or missed it (as in never even made it to the computer to try). My buying 2 wouldn't have changed that outcome at all. So once again you are incorrect. Now I am offering the record to someone who missed the opportunity for nothing to gain at all, in fact a loss if i was looking at the dollar amount for the hot topic version vs the topspin version. $25 is more than $19 just in case you can't count, I know you aren't that intellectual. So how am i being ignorant or affecting others? You sir are the ignorant one. Oh and by the way, you just got fucking owned.

I have an extra OLG and Juturna from this pressing i bought 2 of each, Would anyone like to trade for copies of the Hot topic versions? So you would purchase the two versions hot topic releases and I will trade you for this pressing? Let me know. That way you dont have to worry about fridays release.

you bought two because you knew they'd sell out quick and you could get something better for them when people got desperate. and you're trying to disguise it as being nice and trying to help people out. you know what you're trying to do, and everybody else reading this knows it too. c'mon dude

you bought two because you knew they'd sell out quick and you could get something better for them when people got desperate. and you're trying to disguise it as being nice and trying to help people out. you know what you're trying to do, and everybody else reading this knows it too. c'mon dude

yeah i got it to trade with if needed, who cares. You want to know what I would take for it? The new doomriders Album, The orange Coheed and cambira Ascension, the new protest the hero album. Those albums are all fairly new and worth about the same but cant buy them. What did you think I wanted a $ 200 trade. I asked to trade this version for the hot topic version if someone wasn't able to get this version. How is that unreasonable in any way? Please explain that. How is what I am doing any different from someone saying hey I have 2 copies of the original juturna, would someone trade me for an original OLG? Would people freak the fuck out because of that and call him ignorant?

yeah i got it to trade with if needed, who cares. You want to know what I would take for it? The new doomriders Album, The orange Coheed and cambira Ascension, the new protest the hero album...................... I asked to trade this version for the hot topic version if someone wasn't able to get this version.

which one is it? im not gonna be a dick to you, im trying to help you out. i honestly dont give a shit what you do, dont just try to lie about it and be an asshole to people. we're both still fairly new on here....what i've learned so far is: if you're nice to people, people will want to be nice to you. dont call people names when you're asking for favors either

which one is it? im not gonna be a dick to you, im trying to help you out. i honestly dont give a shit what you do, dont just try to lie about it and be an asshole to people. we're both still fairly new on here....what i've learned so far is: if you're nice to people, people will want to be nice to you. dont call people names when you're asking for favors either

I am just defending myself, if you think I just out of the blue started being rude then you need to read the whole thread. Im not going to let some guy be a dick to me for no reason because hes sitting behind a computer. I asked politely and that guy said i "hope you get stuck with it" or something of that nature. Its uncalled for.

i'm not too bummed about missing this. i already have the first round of non-pic disc represses and i recall them being cheaper than $25 (during the PO). plus, these colors are kinda ugly in comparison to the others.

i wish they would have done 2xLP represses with heavier gatefold jackets. i'd buy those.

I am just defending myself, if you think I just out of the blue started being rude then you need to read the whole thread. Im not going to let some guy be a dick to me for no reason because hes sitting behind a computer. I asked politely and that guy said i "hope you get stuck with it" or something of that nature. Its uncalled for.

i did read it. he said "i hope you get stuck with these" and you told him to go fuck himself.