Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

I emailed them and ask for partial shipping refunds as well. No reason that an 7" increases shipping by almost $10.

here's what they said about the extra shipping on facebook:

"Vinyl manufacturing is very unpredictable and although the LPs have arrived to our warehouse and are ready to ship, the 7" has not. It's up as a pre-order so that you can order everything at the same time if you wish - it will just not get shipped until the 7"s get in (expected 12/20)."

listening > collecting variants = only need one copy for that

I enjoy the variety of variants just as much as anyone else. And I'll even pick up an extra copy of a record, down the road, if a new colorway gets pressed and I happen to like it more than the one I've got. But it's the Gotta' Catch 'Em All mentality that is just ridiculous. If that's something you enjoy, by all means; go for it. But some people treat it like they're being held at gunpoint, and absolutely have to buy every variant ever released. Like their ability to enjoy the band or album is officially in jeopardy if they can't whip out their dick to gloat about a complete collection. It's just absurd.

Oh hey Tim, nice to see you here. But yeah haha agreed. 

Hey Matt! Thanks for telling me about this place, it's very consuming. I have to fit it in between reddit and ebay. I actually caught the 3EB box set the day it went on sale when I was on tour because of this site so I am pretty satisfied with these boards.

Hey Matt! Thanks for telling me about this place, it's very consuming. I have to fit it in between reddit and ebay. I actually caught the 3EB box set the day it went on sale when I was on tour because of this site so I am pretty satisfied with these boards.

Dude you have no idea. I spend most of my internet time (basically when Im not working) on here. I really should start using reddit....but no problem!

Not sure if anyone mentioned the pressing info, but I just saw it in an email I got from circa.

Juturna (1000 copies on transparent red)

On Letting Go (1000 copies on purple marble)

The Inuit Sessions (1000 on green marble w/ custom etched b-side)

B-sides 7" (1000 on green marble)

Hmm. I didn't have any problems with carts with my order. Even with multiple items and quantities. So happy to finally get these vinyl. Even at this so-called "ungodly" price of $24 lol. Come on.

Since I've gotten into records OLG and Juturna are a couple of very few records I've always wanted. Good thing I jumped on this as soon as I saw it earlier today. Even told a buddy of mine and he got a copy of OLG not minutes before they sold out.

In the words of Circa... Infinite Love