Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

hey guys, just wanted to let everyone in on some super secret information i read about in this thread very recently.  turns out the circa survive hot topic presses have been pushed back a week. just wanted to let you all know, because i think its pretty fucked they are trying to keep this information away from the people!

hey guys, just wanted to let everyone in on some super secret information i read about in this thread very recently. turns out the circa survive hot topic presses have been pushed back a week. just wanted to let you all know, because i think its pretty fucked they are trying to keep this information away from the people!

Be sure to drink your ovaltine?!

So I ordered from MerchNow and my copies of Juturna and OLG were shipped out two weeks ago and I still haven't gotten them lol. I just checked tracking and they first arrived in Bell Gardens, CA (my local USPS hub) on the 10th. They were then sent to Henderson Nevada then went out for delivery somehow went on to Las Vegas. They just arrived back in Bell Gardens yesterday and I've yet to see them lol. WTFUSPS.

So I ordered from MerchNow and my copies of Juturna and OLG were shipped out two weeks ago and I still haven't gotten them lol. I just checked tracking and they first arrived in Bell Gardens, CA (my local USPS hub) on the 10th. They were then sent to Henderson Nevada then went out for delivery somehow went on to Las Vegas. They just arrived back in Bell Gardens yesterday and I've yet to see them lol. WTFUSPS.

Happens to me about once a month or so. It eventually shows up.

My b-sides has been sitting at my local usps in Santa Clarita for 3 days and is estimated to arrive on the 19th?!

I really don't like orange in general for vinyl. That said, the one pictured here looks cool but I never would have done that color if I had any say in the matter. I hope they put these out on black in the future.

The blue, however, is beautiful. Still would have preferred black though.

I really don't like orange in general for vinyl. That said, the one pictured here looks cool but I never would have done that color if I had any say in the matter. I hope they put these out on black in the future.

The blue, however, is beautiful. Still would have preferred black though.

black would definitely be awesome.

for every record ever!