Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

That IG post does not mean these are going up today. They might, they might not.

Sorry, I dont have an exact time or day these are going back up.

There wasnt a lot of these when they went up the first time, there's a lot more going up next time they hit the site.

Hopefully you guys can all get copies.

I called the hot topic closest to me (Brea, CA) and asked if they were getting them in soon, the lady told me they had a couple there at the store. I asked them to hold one of each for me. When I got there I saw that there were about six of each there in the bins. I picked up both and asked if they could ship them from the store to a house address, but no luck. So if you're in SoCal and are looking to buy them the hot topic in Brea has them pick-up only, but idk how many in stock.

I called the hot topic closest to me (Brea, CA) and asked if they were getting them in soon, the lady told me they had a couple there at the store. I asked them to hold one of each for me. When I got there I saw that there were about six of each there in the bins. I picked up both and asked if they could ship them from the store to a house address, but no luck. So if you're in SoCal and are looking to buy them the hot topic in Brea has them pick-up only, but idk how many in stock.

Yea Brea gets pretty much everything we put in stores, they have a great vinyl section in that store.

I'll actually be there tonite at some point, not to get these tho...I'll leave all those for you guys haha.

He's going to get more pressed. Your quickly becoming "that guy" of this thread, chill out man.

was just saying. didn't mean to annoy you or anyone else. it was more of a "keep sharp if you want these" rather than "ugh no one is gonna get these"

anyways yeah I didn't mean It like that.

Can someone teach me how to find shit on hottopic.com? When Pass the Flask went up I couldn't find it by searching for it on the site. Had to click on a link that was posted on VC. 

Find the "Band Tees" (yes, I know) header and go there then on theleft side of the page there's a menu with "viny" and that should take you to all of the vinyl that's on the site.