Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

I really don't wanna sit here and hit refresh every 2 minutes... Poop, debating on trying and grabbing 2 of each for those who can't do what I'm doing... If you want me to try, shoot me a pm. Obviously nothing Is guaranteed though

Same... I have been refreshing this page for at least 12 hours today. I'm at the point where I want to stop, but I know if I miss it I will implode.

Oh and I guarantee if you got 2 you would definitely find a taker, just don't be an ass and charge $40 for each of them lol.

. I go to my second job for a few hours come home and this thread jumps like 10 pages and i already know i missed it. hopefully they just repress it again, if they didnt then they must not like cash

you didn't miss much. They put up a few juturna on HT and they went in like 3 minutes. probably no more than 50. They still have more to put up most likely. we've all been refreshing for hours

hopefully they just repress it again, if they didnt then they must not like cash

https://twitter.com/circasurvive/status/406510783842234368

"

Probably wouldn’t run out and by one of those represses from the douchers that immediately flip them for 3x $. We’ll make more next year.

"