Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

Same... I have been refreshing this page for at least 12 hours today. I'm at the point where I want to stop, but I know if I miss it I will implode.

Oh and I guarantee if you got 2 you would definitely find a taker, just don't be an ass and charge $40 for each of them lol.

Cost plus shipping all day bro :)

Circa's fan base is pretty huge for the genre. And they have extremely loyal fans at that. Especially us variant collectors unfortunately lol.

loyal isn't even the word. When those represses in late November came out (i follow a lot of their fans on twitter) everyone like simultaneously decided they want to collect records and they bought them all and it was crazy.

loyal isn't even the word. When those represses in late November came out (i follow a lot of their fans on twitter) everyone like simultaneously decided they want to collect records and they bought them all and it was crazy.

noticed the same thing. all the comments on their page were the give away like, "OMG you guys need to put up more vinyl!", "Oh no! The vinyl are all gone?" hahaha

edit: tried typing vinyl with an S at the end for the quotes. didnt realize this site autocorrects it lol

then a may be sol on this one :/   i might try getting up at midnight, but its hard to beat the people who make a business out of selling them for 2x-4x the price.

i literally stepped away for 5 minutes and i missed it. Im starting to get demotivated and i might just give up and try to get the one i didn't get at a later date

how do you know you missed it? im still checking every minute at the most and didnt see it

well when i came back and refreshed it said it was in stock but wouldn't let me put it in my cart. maybe someone like canceled an order and then it auto refilled itself and someone took it.

was just saying. didn't mean to annoy you or anyone else. it was more of a "keep sharp if you want these" rather than "ugh no one is gonna get these"

anyways yeah I didn't mean It like that.

Hey, my bad man. It Definitely came off as overtly anxious, and I misread it. Thera just ALOT of bullshit in this thread that these new users freak out over.

Hey, my bad man. It Definitely came off as overtly anxious, and I misread it. Thera just ALOT of bullshit in this thread that these new users freak out over.

its cool man. i see how it comes off that way. I am pretty anxious for these though. and to be honest, with circa records you kind of have to be so you don't break the bank trying to get a hold of them

its cool man. i see how it comes off that way. I am pretty anxious for these though. and to be honest, with circa records you kind of have to be so you don't break the bank trying to get a hold of them

Lets be honest, unless you have gotten them as every press has been released over the last 8 years or so, you have broken the bank at some point lol. I've spent somewhere between 300-400 or so on my circa collection.