Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

Well it was a long night and I can finally go to bed. 

As of right now they are out of stock again. Just keep these links handy because sometimes the albums will not show up in the new release section on the HT site .

Juturna: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/Vinyl/Circa+Survive+-+Juturna+Vinyl+LP+Hot+Topic+Exclusive-10131521.jsp

OLG: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/WhatsNew/Vinyl/Circa+Survive+-+On+Letting+Go+Vinyl+LP+Hot+Topic+Exclusive-10131523.jsp

Can't believe how crazy this has gotten.

Honestly, it's just because of the way HT is running it. Putting out 25-50 at a time makes no sense unless they're trying to keep people on their site or something. If they just put them all up at one time and I didn't get one I'd be a lot less annoyed than the way it's currently being done. I just want it to be over lol.

WHAT KIND OF SICK FUCKING JOKE IS THIS

I definitely get the feeling that someone at HT is laughing at our misery. It is bullshit that they are doing it this way, and this nonsense is going to put me in a foul mood until it is over. 

Travis, will you let us know when this is officially over so I can just be sad and not have to anxiously reload the page every second?