Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

Luckily i work at 3 am everyday except tue and wed so im constatly looking :-)

yayy downvotes, apparently everyone hates but whatever. Might as well get me out of the green while your at it.

Apparently they don't like that you get to check it at work? idk lol I'd love to be able to! I'm sure I'll miss it because they'll probably all be up tomorrow or Tuesday haha

Yea that could be but they should be happy that there is someone that is up and that will alert the board if something changes, although circadude was able to add to cart but I was checking at that time, Maybe it depends on the browser or something, they have us locked to IE but i was looking on chrome on my phone as well.

At hot topic in Lakewood and theres one copy of each of juturna and on letting go for anyone interested who couldnt grab a copy online.

I'll take them! They are all I need to keep my circa collection complete. I'll give you some extra cash too

EDIT: Maybe I misunderstood. I thought you were offering to ship these extras to someone who couldn't get it online

I'll take them! They are all I need to keep my circa collection complete. I'll give you some extra cash too

Aw I'm sorry! I didn't stay long there. I just popped in to see what they had in the vinyl section and came across the circa records and figured I'd give a heads up to anyone on the board who is from the area.