Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

Anyone have an extra first press Blue Sky Noise they'd like to trade for the Juturna reissue?

I have a first press but the jacket is a little bent. I bought it early last year for like 50.00 on ebay but I can sell or trade for a normal price, i have the delux so i dont really need the single. Wouldnt mind letting it go to a variant collector.

How can anyone complain about the prices on these? We're talking about albums you can't touch for under $150 to $200 bucks.

Because at the end of the day, they're single LPs.  They cost the same amount to produce and ship as, say, any stellar Topshelf release that retails for $12 + $3.98 shipping.  Limited quantities ≠ grounds for price-gouging.

I got On letting Go, Juturna, Inuit Session, The B-sides, and the Slipmat. They totaled $107. and my total was $120. $13 shipping is really not that bad if you're getting all of them. Not to mention In say 6 months when you get the urge to buy one they will be 4x the price, we all know that. Be smart and get them NOW :)

Because at the end of the day, they're single LPs.  They cost the same amount to produce and ship as, say, any stellar Topshelf release that retails for $12 + $3.98 shipping.  Limited quantities ≠ grounds for price-gouging.

What will be price-gouging will be when people flip these on Ebay in a few months for 250 bucks. The days of getting 12 dollar LPs (for the most part) is over.. It's like complaining about gas being so expensive... it is what it is.