Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

I originally thought I purchased OLG, juturna, and inuit but my payment was declined when I bought on letting go. Not that big of a deal to me considering I snagged the other two (which are the only remaining ones for my collection.) plus I saved some money that I shouldn't have even spent.

if you bought inuit or b sides before the price was altered you can email [email protected] with the problem and it should be fixed.

anyways if anyone snagged OLG and is willing to trade it to me to help a brother complete a collection i'd make it worth your while I promise.

Wow, for some reason now it's showing the B sides for 8 instead of the $12 original price. and the Inuit Session for $15 instead of $25. I mean I understand lowering prices, but not in the same night they're released. Right after I bought them lol

when i got my order in it still showed that bsides was 12 and Inuit was 25 but in the cart they were 8 and 15. I think it was just the front page showing the higher price. My receipt is correct.

Hey I purchased an extra OLG and Juturna in hopes someone would want to trade the 2 represses for an original juturna unplayed copy. It was just an idea, I have no problem keeping them if needed! Or ill just sell them to you for the regular price, but its worth a shot, and stop giving this post negative feedback, there is nothing wrong with bartering.

Shit...this is going to make my Anthony Green collection a little more difficult. Missed out on Juturna and On Letting Go. If someone managed to grab an extra one of those, I'll take 'em off your hands for a few extra bucks than what you paid for. I'd really like to keep this collection rolling...

dantheriver, on 27 Nov 2013 - 9:07 PM, said:

Kinda bummed I have been on VC all night but for whatever reason didn't notice this!  I don't jizz over this band like a lot of people do, but wouldn't have minded having Juturna and OLG.  Here's hoping these were just the limited variants and other variants are going up later/elsewhere.

based on them being out of print for 3 years I don't think they'll repress again any time soon. Who knows though!

I managed to pick up BSN and OLG. I love Circa but don't really want to get into the habit of collecting the set (for fear of incurring the wrath of my bank manager).

I'll be keeping these sealed when I get them, so I'll set up a standing trade offer if anyone has/can acquire Tubelord - "Our First American Friends LP".