New GIVE releases coming this winter...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Nope, I haven't either, which makes me glad that I ordered the German version and got it a week later a few months ago. Give has always been suuuper slow to ship, so I can't even imagine them having hundreds of orders to fill. My friend ordered the European copy they just put on their BigCartel, but he also ordered a US version when it went up, but they only shipped him the Euro version.

• 2 weeks later...

Got my copy in today. It was hanging out in New Jersey forever. I order the pink, but what I got in was green. I'm ok with that, but I am curious if anyone had the same experience.

The pink and green colors were flipped. That is, the release show version was pink (/100) and the mail order was green (/300). It was a typo/error in the original posting by the band.

Anybody else buy that /45 red I Am Live 7" today? I literally got the last one

Yes, what time did you snag it? I know some kids who tried late yesterday and it was already sold out. It was up for a day. If it was posted by the band instead of the label it would have sold out with the quickness.