PO: Soft Speak Records Holiday Splits (Xmas, FEST, You Blew It, Dikembe, Etc.)

PLUR? Peace Love Unity Respect. Well I'm about that<3 

TAKE IT BACK.  RIGHT. FUCKING. NOW.

it seems like every fucking chick who was a hippie last year and a country music fiend the year before and a hipster the year before is now a rave2thegrave type, and i cant handle it.

also, the hotel years song fucking rules.  probably my most anticipated album for 2014 along with YBI! and Dikembe.

Deleted my comment.. its been a long day.

anyways... the stream is live on our bandcamp & we have one more split coming out this year with one band who is on here who's name starts with a "D" and ends with "embe"

Also, a band who was on our fest split from last year whos name has a "!" in it...

these bands might be friends... 

anyways, i cant keep secrets. pre order up on friday at 2pm. 

haha i love you. 

Deleted my comment.. its been a long day.

anyways... the stream is live on our bandcamp & we have one more split coming out this year with one band who is on here who's name starts with a "D" and ends with "embe"

Also, a band who was on our fest split from last year whos name has a "!" in it...

these bands might be friends... 

anyways, i cant keep secrets. pre order up on friday at 2pm. 

HOLY FUCK SO STOKED.  but you could probably tell by looking at my previous comment.  thanks for letting the VC crew know.

Question: Is the Killing Thing EP still going to be for pre-order on Friday? I'm assuming yes but just wanna make sure before I wait and miss out. I've been meaning to pick it up since the singer is pretty rad (I think he does vocals? I don't know. I know he draws cause I follow him on the Insta. Either way, he's cool and I wanna buy his record to support him) Thanks!

Im going to have to create an excel file for you just to keep your orders organized hahaha. 

The tests for this split are already approved and i should have them soon. Already have the jackets. 

hint: theres 2 other bands. If you know how to internets you can probably figure them out as well... My friends bands cant keep secrets either

haha, sorry dude! you just keep adding stuff and my jewishness is coming out and making me want to save on shipping, hah. loving all that you are doing, keep on at it!

oh shit, that last part makes me even more excited, hate short 7"s, hahaha.

dammmittttt i want a  hard copy and i swear dikembe guy said he'd be putting up copies but did i miss them? and also got all excited now but that's cool also i will support this via digital. not that i'm not excited about a proper digital release but anyway

or someone who's not into some super sweet fuckin songs and a damn jack o lantern can give it up

GIVE IT HERE

also mcrino prepare yourself for a tweet. it will probably be "hello sir i would like a test press thank you"

dammmittttt i want a  hard copy and i swear dikembe guy said he'd be putting up copies but did i miss them? and also got all excited now but that's cool also i will support this via digital. not that i'm not excited about a proper digital release but anyway

or someone who's not into some super sweet fuckin songs and a damn jack o lantern can give it up

GIVE IT HERE

also mcrino prepare yourself for a tweet. it will probably be "hello sir i would like a test press thank you"

YOU'RE DRUNK TOO RIGHT?!? 

i think you said that over in MAN ADVICE or something

GIVE IT HERE

hahaha steph i love you

Hints for the other band...

I put out a split record for a different project for this musician before, he has too many bands. 

While he no longer lives in jersey, he'll be here for thanksgiving with his family and ill be spending the holiday there since I cant make it to be home to buffalo. 

He now lives somewhere that has REALLY GOOD PIZZA and hosts riot fest. 

evan weiss

this split will be good.