PO: Frank Iero - for jamia...

Dude just cleared seven grand (including shipping) in under an hour. That's a profit of at LEAST $4k, once you factor in pressing costs, PayPal fees, packing materials, postage, etc.

This cost way too much (IMO). I guess he needs to get that last minute holiday money haha. A lot for something I kind of feel like could be a disappointment since it is just a couple cover songs.

Storenvy's shipping is always horrible

storenvy itself has nothing to do with shipping prices and they have nothing to do with packaging/shipping orders. they are just a host. storenvy isn't like merchnow or merchdirect. each store is run and managed by a lone person, band, label, or company who all set their own shipping prices.

storenvy itself has nothing to do with shipping prices and they have nothing to do with packaging/shipping orders. they are just a host. storenvy isn't like merchnow or merchdirect. each store is run and managed by a lone person, band, label, or company who all set their own shipping prices.

ahh ok, my apologies then

just any store that i have dealt with through storenvy has had wicked high shipping costs

Missed out due to Storenvy not being able to handle the traffic :( if anyone changes their mind and doesn't want theirs anymore, let me know :P 

None on ebay being flipped even, yet :(

Dude just cleared seven grand (including shipping) in under an hour. That's a profit of at LEAST $4k, once you factor in pressing costs, PayPal fees, packing materials, postage, etc.

Gonna be interesting to see how his upcoming solo album does to be honest...

So for those that got it and heard it, thoughts? I was expecting him to take some sort of indie route but the vocals were a bit ridiculous in my opinion, like a wanna be silent Marilyn Manson. It was also so low in the mix that it was kinda hard to even make them out, but whatever. Only parts I really liked personally was his guitar playing. Probably won't be playing this again, but I'll keep it as a collectible.