PO: Com Truise - Wave 1 EP

Aych

Com Truise's new EP, Wave 1, is up for pre-order over at the Ghostly International webstore. Physical copies are set to ship on February 18.

There are two options: purple vinyl (limited to 300, $15) and black vinyl (limited to 1700, $12).

http://www.theghostlystore.com/products/com-truise-wave-1-ep

He also put a preview song called "Declination", which features Joel Ford of Ford & Lopatin, on Soundcloud earlier today. It's a lot faster than most of his previous tracks, but it still has a good groove to it.

This. Channel pressure was so good and i love all CT stuff so far.

Agreed. I picked up Channel Pressure for $8 through the Oldies sale, but I would have gladly paid full price for it. Also, a while back, I managed to find the EP Ford & Lopatin did when they called themselves Games. It's so good.

Man. All this talk has me hyped up. I'm glad there are some people who're into electronic stuff on VC. Haha

Are there any other particularly stellar releases that are worth picking up on the site? I wanted to make shipping 'worth it' but everything is all, deluxe and expensive, and the couple I go for like Gold Panda's Lucky Shiner are gone.

The standouts IMO are Beacon (chill r&b, minimal) and Shigeto (groovy, rhythmic, experimental). Both electronic obviously.

Didn't get into them but a lot of people seemed to pick up adult. and Choir of Young Believers

Guest deleted

Are there any other particularly stellar releases that are worth picking up on the site? I wanted to make shipping 'worth it' but everything is all, deluxe and expensive, and the couple I go for like Gold Panda's Lucky Shiner are gone.

Shigeto "No Better Time Than Now". His older stuff too if they would repress it.

Sweet picked up a purple. Com truise is great. Also have the repress of galactic melt which is also bad ass. The color of the vinyl is so hard to describe its like orange red. Whatever plant pressed it did a great job on matching the color to the artwork which is not always an easy task.

Sweet picked up a purple. Com truise is great. Also have the repress of galactic melt which is also bad ass. The color of the vinyl is so hard to describe its like orange red. Whatever plant pressed it did a great job on matching the color to the artwork which is not always an easy task.

Oh really? Totally thought it was on black?

Hmmm intriguing..

Agreed. I picked up Channel Pressure for $8 through the Oldies sale, but I would have gladly paid full price for it. Also, a while back, I managed to find the EP Ford & Lopatin did when they called themselves Games. It's so good.

Man. All this talk has me hyped up. I'm glad there are some people who're into electronic stuff on VC. Haha

That games ep is amazing, still need to buy that on wax.

Deastro - Moondagger is incredible. Check out Tree Frog by him.

ordered purple version, it will sell out soon.  com truise's vinyl are always sold out quickly, especially colored limited.  already added this submission to discogs.   :P

i have both versions of galactic melt, they are both beautiful.  

also, my friend is getting me cyanide sisters for christmas - that vinyl has a beautiful blue.  

I wish i had cyanide sisters so bad. Last i checked it was kinda expensive. 

Also Zachindes,

The first press was black with red artwork. The repress was orange vinyl with black artwork.

I wish i had cyanide sisters so bad. Last i checked it was kinda expensive. 

Also Zachindes,

The first press was black with red artwork. The repress was orange vinyl with black artwork.

Hmm okay, I was looking at the pressing info and it said: "2xLP standard weight black vinyl w/ side A,B,C,D art labels" so I wasn't sure. They usually they have pictures as well so that clears it up more often than not.

Thanks just the same

Hmm okay, I was looking at the pressing info and it said: "2xLP standard weight black vinyl w/ side A,B,C,D art labels" so I wasn't sure. They usually they have pictures as well so that clears it up more often than not.

Thanks just the same

If you got that off of the Ghostly Store just now, I believe they just did a third pressing. It's got the same artwork as the 2nd pressing (orange on black instead of black on orange), but the vinyl is black instead of orange.