PO: Com Truise - Wave 1 EP

Aych

It took me awhile to find a copy of Galactic Melt (2nd Press) and then about six months after I found it I was in Baltimore and a record store there had four or so copies of the 2nd Press Orange. 

Also In Decay needs to be pressed badly.

+1 on in decay. How much were they asking for galactic melt?

Shot, I know it's a long shot but do you think they have any in stock still?

If that store doesn't have any left, I actually have an extra copy. The original copy I bought got slightly warped and the packaging got bent during shipping, so Ghostly sent me a new copy. The first copy I got still sounds just fine, it's just a little warped (it's actually less warped now than when I got it, because it's been between other records straight up for so long).

I could send my extra copy your way. Hell, I could even just swing through Atlanta and drop it off. Let me know!

If that store doesn't have any left, I actually have an extra copy. The original copy I bought got slightly warped and the packaging got bent during shipping, so Ghostly sent me a new copy. The first copy I got still sounds just fine, it's just a little warped (it's actually less warped now than when I got it, because it's been between other records straight up for so long).

I could send my extra copy your way. Hell, I could even just swing through Atlanta and drop it off. Let me know!

Nonsense, you just became my favorite VC'er.

Let's make it happen.

Just wanted to chime in and say that nonsense is indeed a gentleman and a scholar. He's helped me out in the past with an UO variant -- really swell guy and a value to VC.

Back on topic: how many Wave EPs do you suppose will be released?

Hmm thought of this being an EP series then went back and read this on the ghostly website, "The EP takes its name from the newly discovered galaxy to which the intrepid astronaut's voyages take him"

The astronaut, of course, being Haley.

Don't know if that means he just made up a galaxy or there actually is a galaxy named Wave 1. Tried to google it multiple ways, found nothing but found a lot about phones, computers, Disney related products and Legos all with the name Wave 1..weird

Tl;dr a series would be sweet, EP series are my jam

Just wanted to chime in and say that nonsense is indeed a gentleman and a scholar. He's helped me out in the past with an UO variant -- really swell guy and a value to VC.

Oh my! Thank you for the kind words!

As far as how many there'll be, I just kind of assumed that there would be a Wave series based off the name, but didn't know the thing about the galaxy. So, I'm guessing it'll just be a one-off kind of deal, and that (hopefully) there's another full-length in the works.

I figured this is related enough to make mention of it in this thread, since it seems to have turned into a Com Truise general thread.

I emailed Ghostly about the pressing info of previous CT releases, since there weren't any official quantities on any of them except the Wave 1 pre-order.

While I didn't get the numbers I was hoping for, I did get something else we've all been hoping for:

tumblr_mxiffu2RpX1sh4i2oo1_1280.png

I'm not sure how much of a secret this is, but everyone is gonna find out about it sooner or later, so...

...you're welcome.

I figured this is related enough to make mention of it in this thread, since it seems to have turned into a Com Truise general thread.

I emailed Ghostly about the pressing info of previous CT releases, since there weren't any official quantities on any of them except the Wave 1 pre-order.

While I didn't get the numbers I was hoping for, I did get something else we've all been hoping for:

tumblr_mxiffu2RpX1sh4i2oo1_1280.png

I'm not sure how much of a secret this is, but everyone is gonna find out about it sooner or later, so...

...you're welcome.

Amazing! Hope it pans out.