What's the funniest joke you've ever heard?

I was told this joke by a guy I know from Norway. I don't know if it'll suck written out (and without the accent) but we'll see:

So a doctor was having a shitty day and a hot woman walks into the office. At this point, his overall frustration leads to a complete disregard for any sense of professionalism. 

So she sits down on the table, and he starts rubbing her thigh, and asks "Do you know what I'm doing right now?". She answers "You're checking my thigh for any skin abnormalities and stuff like that", to which he replies "exactly right".

Next, he starts caressing her breasts, and again asks "Do you know what I'm doing right now?", and she answers "You're checking for any lumps and other signs of cancer". Again, he replies "exactly right".

His confidence in the situation begins to increase. 

All of a sudden he pulls off her pants and starts having sex with her, and asks "Do you know what I'm doing right now". She replies with "you're getting herpes, that's what I came here to talk to you about".

It's just an awful word.  It has such a bad connotation, can come off as sexist and it really upsets almost every single woman I know.

Interact with better women.

In all seriousness, in regards to the joke, cunt just fits so much better. No need to fight it. It's just a joke, and it's just a word.