Bomb The Music Industry! - ADULTS!: SMART! SHITHAMMERED! AND EXCITED BY NOTHING!

web-cover.jpg

Available now on Really Records.  Shipping on/before Jan. 28.

The long-awaited vinyl release of Bomb the Music Industry!'s second mini-album. Adults!!! has the whole big family playing a million horns, bells, organs at full speed! Yes yes yes!!! Originally recorded and released over the span of only five days, this edition features a new mix from Joel Hatstat (Get Warmer, Vacation) that will hopefully appease everyone who has been telling us that this record was released too fast and sounds terrible because of it. Eat it.

1. You Still Believe In Me? 
2. Planning My Death 
3. Slumlord 
4. All Ages Shows 
5. Big Ending 
6. The First Time I Met Sanawon 
7. Struggler

Put both in my cart and went to check out before realizing I don't need two copies of the same record and did the responsible thing and only ordered one

I got paid today so I ordered it today. I had to fight the urge yesterday to transfer money from my savings to order it right away though.

That is me being responsible.

I got paid today so I ordered it today. I had to fight the urge yesterday to transfer money from my savings to order it right away though.

I ordered it yesterday just because I was watching the stock numbers dwindle pretty rapidly. I seriously thought it was going to sell out last night.

I've done that too many times. Don't tell my wife.

I didn't know it went up yesterday. Feel lucky I managed to get snag one today.