Warped Tour 2014

Last I heard NFG was going to be in the studio around this time. Of course that might change.

I'd definitely say Senses Fail is a good prospect though. They supposedly had a killer time last time they played Warped.

Yeah I saw that on NFG's facebook. But Hey, you never know. I'm going two days in a row, so I won't have to sacrifice missing any bands I want to see  B)

Last year I had to choose between Go Radio and Silverstein, and even though I had already seen Silverstein earlier in the year, I chose them bc they're my favorite band. And now, I will never get to see Go Radio because they broke up after Warped last year. I did swing by their signing and got to meet them though. 

Yeah I saw that on NFG's facebook. But Hey, you never know. I'm going two days in a row, so I won't have to sacrifice missing any bands I want to see B)

Last year I had to choose between Go Radio and Silverstein, and even though I had already seen Silverstein earlier in the year, I chose them bc they're my favorite band. And now, I will never get to see Go Radio because they broke up after Warped last year. I did swing by their signing and got to meet them though.

The only band I will ever miss Silverstein for is The Ghost Inside. Saw Silverstein three times last year and had a blast every time.

Sucks about Go Radio. While I'm not huge into them, my girlfriend was heartbroken. They've always been the nicest dudes when I've met them.

The only band I will ever miss Silverstein for is The Ghost Inside. Saw Silverstein three times last year and had a blast every time.

Sucks about Go Radio. While I'm not huge into them, my girlfriend was heartbroken. They've always been the nicest dudes when I've met them.

My girlfriend was too. She holds that grudge to this day lol. We even got out of line for the acoustic set by We Came As Romans to try to get into Go Radio's acoustic set, but the guy at the tent said only the first 20 people who had gotten a wrist band could go. Then later we saw on Twitter that they were letting anyone go. So we missed BOTH WCAR and Go Radio's acoustic set because of that.

They've killed it when I seen them in small clubs/closed venues. When they played Warped here a couple years ago, they were good, but sounded like shit. Whoever did the mixing did a terrible job. Couldn't even hear the guitars.

And see when I saw them they sounded great. But I've seen some really awesome bands ruined by a bad live mix.

I was so excited today when I saw 'parkway was playing only to immediately be bummed to see they weren't playing Dallas. Pretty stoked on Vanna though. Such good dudes. I'm really hoping ETID is going to play this year, but judging from what they said on the pudcast, it's gonna be pretty quiet this year until the new album is finished...

I love reading all the Facebook comments. Absolutely infuriating. All people want is A Day To Remember, every other band be damned.

I'm so sick of the "I've never heard of this band, so they suck" mentality. Especially amongst people in my age group.

half the fun of Warped is seeing new bands you havent seen before, or even heard of before.

Personally Im really stoked for Bowling For Soup, such a fun live band

Not sure about that 2005 comment. Maybe 2011. Has a lot of risecore bands

Wtf is risecore?

I too will be a fogey and throw in my hat with the "it used to be better" crowd. I wonder if any of the bands from the warped tours these days will be as legendary 15-20 years down the road as some of the OG bands are.

A lot of these bands I can't get into. Some I just don't want to listen to. No judgement passed on those of you who are stoked, but enjoy it- I miss when there were an overwhelming number of bands that I wanted to see. And badass skate demos. Those were always pretty cool too.

All that being said, LTJ... How many Warped Tours have they been on man? Those guys are fucking road warriors. I will never have seen them enough times.

Bowling for Soup is still a band? I remember the one time I went to Warped Tour (10 years ago holy shit) some street teamer tried to convince my friends and I to go see them. We just laughed, but I think we should have because then my friend got a concussion and we left and missed all the bands we actually went to see.

Risecore refers to bands on rise records that play screamy music.

Every time I die is a huge addition. One of the best sets two years ago. Probably the funniest set you'll see on the tour. Might give neck deep a chance too. It has taken time but the lineup is really coming together. Anyone know how many more weeks of updates are left