Disney'a Frozen deluxe 3 LP soundtrack

Those "joke" have been beaten to death. It's not funny anymore. Listen to the fuckin' music and stop worrying about value and "investment potential".

I have a friend who started buying vinyl because they were big into music and wanted to get into the format. Now they will message me when something goes up for sale to find out if it is going to be a good investment, smh...

I have yet to see this movie. Is it any good? It must be from all the hype and the incessant amount of talking about it from people all over. Not to mention this thread and the fervor over the soundtrack.

And yeah, mad LULZ at that price from SSD. I like how they seem to "justify" it by saying it's an import. Is it an import?

I have yet to see this movie. Is it any good? It must be from all the hype and the incessant amount of talking about it from people all over. Not to mention this thread and the fervor over the soundtrack.

And yeah, mad LULZ at that price from SSD. I like how they seem to "justify" it by saying it's an import. Is it an import?

Good movie but it's not as good as the hype machine built it up to be. The music is no where in hell good enough to be worth a $70 and now $160 vinyl pressing

I can confirm that the wholesale price the distributor is selling these to US sellers for is about $145. There's not much to be made at that rate...

I thought Tangled was better.

Universal Music has this for £80 ($135). Not sure what shipping will run though.

I'd snag it for £40. Doesn't look like anyone else in the UK has it yet.

I preordered from amazon about 2 months ago for £46.58. Its now up to £100.99 so I'm glad I got in early. Hopefully it ships on Monday when they expect it to!

I preordered from amazon about 2 months ago for £46.58. Its now up to £100.99 so I'm glad I got in early. Hopefully it ships on Monday when they expect it to!

I've got a camelcamelcamel alert on the Amazon page. If it dips below £50 again, I'll get a notification. Shame on Amazon though for marking the original price up 200%.

Just received this in the mail. The set looks amazing. The embossed jacket with the metallic shimmering is by far the best looking record jacket I have seen. The etched vinyl is very cool but a bit hard to see. I wish I could say the same things about the disks. My copy is very noisy and disks are warped and causes a loud noise while listening. I hope it is just my copy that was defective and not a wide spread. For the cost of the set I expected much better quality. I have placed an inquiry about this and hope to hear back soon. If it is a wide spread issue then save your money unless you are obsessed with Frozen.