FS: Norma Jean Box Set (sealed)

imaxcowboyx

Hey guys, 

Looking to unload my Norma Jean Box Set. It's still sealed, although the shrink is ripped. Shoot me an offer.

Also, I THINK it's the more limited variant (/400 right?), but I can't find any old email receipts saying which version I bought. Sorry I can't be for sure. Also, I can upload some pics when I get home.

Saw that boxset on ebay a month ago....Opened, gone for like 125$ (was the /1000 edition....)

Awesome marbles and swirls colors...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Almighty-Norma-Jean-Vinyl-Box-Set-/321234957214?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item4acb18739e&nma=true&si=nngOSqDuRbjJ3RtcppSjx4EDyr4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Pretty nice  btw!

Saw that boxset on ebay a month ago....Opened, gone for like 125$ (was the /1000 edition....)

Awesome marbles and swirls colors...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Almighty-Norma-Jean-Vinyl-Box-Set-/321234957214?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item4acb18739e&nma=true&si=nngOSqDuRbjJ3RtcppSjx4EDyr4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Pretty nice  btw!

That's a pretty fair price for a sealed copy. The swirl is actually the more limited edition /300. There are 1,000 total. Even if not sealed, these aren't cheap but they're worth it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, 

Looking to unload my Norma Jean Box Set. It's still sealed, although the shrink is ripped. Shoot me an offer.

Also, I THINK it's the more limited variant (/400 right?), but I can't find any old email receipts saying which version I bought. Sorry I can't be for sure. Also, I can upload some pics when I get home.

You down with C++ ?

It's hard to say what this is worth without knowing exactly which variant you have. From what research I've done, the more common one seems to go for ~$75-150 and the more limited one seems to be ~$200-250 or so.

I'd try your best to track down your receipt or contact wherever you ordered it from and they should be able to tell you which variant you have. I'd definitely avoid opening it as best you can though if you can't figure this information out, you might have to just so you know what you have. You could always make a very clear note that this was only opened to verify since you couldn't figure it out though, personally, I'm always skeptical when someone says they opened something but never played it. Either way, the opened set should still be NM- quality at worse so it should still fetch a fair price regardless.

It's hard to say what this is worth without knowing exactly which variant you have. From what research I've done, the more common one seems to go for ~$75-150 and the more limited one seems to be ~$200-250 or so.

I'd try your best to track down your receipt or contact wherever you ordered it from and they should be able to tell you which variant you have. I'd definitely avoid opening it as best you can though if you can't figure this information out, you might have to just so you know what you have. You could always make a very clear note that this was only opened to verify since you couldn't figure it out though, personally, I'm always skeptical when someone says they opened something but never played it. Either way, the opened set should still be NM- quality at worse so it should still fetch a fair price regardless.

I'm not trying to get even $200 for it regardless if it is the more limited variant (although if somebody offered it, I wouldn't say no ;)). Right now the top offer is under $150, and I'm totally fine with that. Somebody just needs to fully commit, haha

• 2 weeks later...