A Day To Remember - Common Courtesy

• 3 weeks later...

I swear my Amazon UK order is only straight black. No hint of marbled green.

Mine came in last week and it is a extremely dark marble green. A lot darker than some of the ones I have seen. Also I want to note that amazon uk has some top notch customer service. My copy arrived with a lot of light scratches and surface noise and they are sending me a replacement for free without having to deal with the hassle of sending the original back. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well damn. Looking at this thread, I was forced to go back and look at my copy again. Straight black until you hold it up to the light. Then, and only then is there any hint of the green with black marble. Amazing.

IMG_20140401_105356.jpg

-_- i cancelled my amazon order cause you said it was black haha.

oh well, my fault.

Well damn. Looking at this thread, I was forced to go back and look at my copy again. Straight black until you hold it up to the light. Then, and only then is there any hint of the green with black marble. Amazing.

IMG_20140401_105356.jpg

i can definitely tell its green from the top picture, dont know if you enhanced it though.

i can definitely tell its green from the top picture, dont know if you enhanced it though.

It's the glare from the window. I couldn't get it without some light glaring on it. I swear you couldn't tell haha. I showed it to multiple people when I got it to show how pissed I was that it wasn't green. Sorry Toki! Never trust me again. :-(

It's the glare from the window. I couldn't get it without some light glaring on it. I swear you couldn't tell haha. I showed it to multiple people when I got it to show how pissed I was that it wasn't green. Sorry Toki! Never trust me again. :-(

I have a Hank III record that is similar and the ever so famous Police Synchronicity on purple.

• 3 weeks later...