30 SECONDS TO MARS A BEAUTIFUL LIE BACK IN STOCK

• 5 months later...

5 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

possibly the greatest phrase to ever come from a preorder: Only 500 white sparkle LPs made for the world.

also what the fuck is udiscovermusicus

aaaaaannnndddd holy shit they're selling the red one for $50

sorry im too high and this is hilarious

Edited by parkinglot

24 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

White sparkle = white wax with embedded glitter?

Way to ensure it sounds terrible, guys.

God that would be horrible. Been waiting to get this since its reissue, but just wasn't impressed with a standard reissue pressing. Would love to pick this up but now wondering if your right. Maybe "sparkle" just means its shiny? lol Like the white is just extra glossy? 

• 6 months later...

So, they restocked 4 copies of the red wax version of self-titled, which they previously told me wasn't going to see the light of day. If you're interested I'd hop on one now. No idea if uDiscover will ever release the other copies.

https://shop.musicvaultz.com/*/*/Thirty-Seconds-To-Mars-Red-Vinyl-2LP/5D690000000

Edit: nevermind, looks to be available on their official shop and here as well:

https://thesoundofvinyl.us/thirty-seconds-to-mars-limited-edition.html

Edited by lethalenforcer

I loved their debut album, so I might try and snag that on vinyl. Hell, I've loved them since I first heard a demo of "Bhudda For Mary" on some Interscope promo CD. "A Beautiful Lie" has some great songs, but doesn't hold a candle to the s/t. And everythin' they've released since is pretty much okay. Their live shows were great back in the day, but I haven't seen them since 2006.

9 hours ago, Kyte30351 said:

I loved their debut album, so I might try and snag that on vinyl. Hell, I've loved them since I first heard a demo of "Bhudda For Mary" on some Interscope promo CD. "A Beautiful Lie" has some great songs, but doesn't hold a candle to the s/t. And everythin' they've released since is pretty much okay. Their live shows were great back in the day, but I haven't seen them since 2006.

There'se only 2 albums in history that can make me puke 30STM - ST is one of them(BL is gold though)

• 2 years later...

Going to bump this ancient thread to say there was a European "A Beautiful Lie" repress at the end of 2018. (Red Wax)
I don't think anyone ever mentioned it here on VC, but I just noticed it through discoggs. 

Anyways, seems like you can grab a copy pretty cheap, I assume it was a big run. (Quantities Unknown)

I just got one for new for less than half the cost of the U-Discover-Music pressing from when this thread started. 

https://www.discogs.com/Thirty-Seconds-To-Mars-A-Beautiful-Lie/release/12687152

Edited by V3XED

1 hour ago, V3XED said:

Going to bump this ancient thread to say there was a European "A Beautiful Lie" repress at the end of 2018. (Red Wax)
I don't think anyone ever mentioned it here on VC, but I just noticed it through discoggs. 

Anyways, seems like you can grab a copy pretty cheap, I assume it was a big run. (Quantities Unknown)

I just got one for new for less than half the cost of the U-Discover-Music pressing from when this thread started. 

https://www.discogs.com/Thirty-Seconds-To-Mars-A-Beautiful-Lie/release/12687152

Link?  Can't find it on the US store.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...