PO: Modern Baseball - You're Gonna Miss It All - Out 2/11/14 via RFC

That's funny. Can't believe people would rather has a silly color over a heavier disc for the same price.

As long as I have the rarest variant to show off about on Internet forums and my Deadformat tradelist that nobody reads except me, I'm happy.

in for the black.. kinda surprised that the black hasnt sold out by now

because it´s only black.. and no rare colour!

It's sad but true. I remember first day pre-order for The Story So Far's What You Don't See people were going crazy because they missed the watermelon variant, but the 180 gram black (I believe it was also limited to the same as the watermelon) took a while to sell out after that.

It's sad but true. I remember first day pre-order for The Story So Far's What You Don't See people were going crazy because they missed the watermelon variant, but the 180 gram black (I believe it was also limited to the same as the watermelon) took a while to sell out after that.

It was the same pressing number, and while everyone else was screwing around with the hideous purple/white pressing, I snagged a 180g black. Did the same thing here.

• 2 weeks later...

None of these have shipped yet, it's just been packaged. We're gonna ship them in order to get as many as possible to arrive before/on the street date. Because of different shipping options and taking into account distance, this is impossible to actually do, but we're gonna do our best.